Chapter 14

Not edited

I never thought I'd be more happy to be home. I honestly don't know how Lyndsey and her friends do it. Having so much people coming up to you and talking to you really tired a person out. I was ready for my calling bed when I walked through the door, but I couldn't. I had to be at Blake's house soon. So I grabbed my stuff, got some food, and was on my way to Blake's by four o'clock.

---
Pulling up to his house, I couldn't believe my eyes. Blake's house was gorgeous. The red brick house sat on a large well kept grassy field with a gate in front and a fountain. The landscaping was done so well that I could just sit and look for hours.

I knocked on the white door and waited while still admiring the beauty of my surroundings. One minute later there was a figure standing in front of me watching me with amusement.

"Hi you must be Alex. I'm Chad. The more handsome of the McCormacks" I turned to figure him out.

This so called 'Chad' was around six feet. He had brown hair, strong jawline, bright eyes, plump lips, messy hair, and was fit. He was the whole package.

"Uhh hi. N-nice to meet you." I say using stutter to completely mask my identity.

You could tell he wasn't very interested in me because he showed me to where Blake was sat on the couch and started talking to him. Walking through the house, I realized one thing that was really bad. It was super hot in this hizzle and I have a scarf on.

"Yo Blake your study partner is here. Nice hickeys by the way. Who'd you get them big ole ones from? And can you get me their number?" Chad says with a hopeful smile.

"Chad shut up please. Hey Alex. Come on we'll go up to my room. Is that alright with you?" I just nod.

"Have fun kiddos. Don't do anything much. I don't want to be an uncle so soon."

When we get up to Blake's room, I take it in. He has a couch and queen sized bed. His color scheme is black and red. He has shelves of books and trophies. Pictures are hung and boxes still left to unpack. There is a closet and bathroom both doors are left open. Overall, his whole room is pretty clean. Aside from the stray clothes here and there.

"Sit anywhere. Sorry for the mess. I still haven't unpacked." I say it's fine as I sit on the couch. Feeling the bed would be a bad and wrong move. He sits with me and we work for thirty minutes straight.

After that thirty minutes, I guess Blake noticed I kept messing with my scarf.

"Do you want to take that off? It looks really hot."

"No it fine."

"Are you sure? Here. You've had it on all day. You really should take it off." He loosens it up. I see the look of recognition on his face. I just give up I know he's already seen it. There's no point in trying to hide it now.

After looking at it for a little, Blake looks up at my mouth and gestures toward my fake braces. I take them out. He gestures toward my wig. I take it off. He's gestures toward my glasses and I take them off too. He's speechless.

"Blake-"

"I knew it. You two resembled each other so much I knew it. But why? Why do it? What's the point? Is it a game to you? Fooling everyone and letting them think you're some small pushover nerd who can't do anything herself. When really you can do so much better than anyone who tries to help you. So when I told Alex about 'us' you were there and didn't even try to stop me. What the hell? Does Alex know?"

"Well of course he knows. He's my best friend. We've know each other years. Alex got me started in fighting and I got him in racing."

"Wow I knew there was something more interesting than school to you. You know there night was nice. I was going to the race tonight to look for you to get your number but now I already have it so I don't have to worry." He looked at me with the lust he did that night and I knew I was set.

"Well why don't we get back to that night." I say suggestively.

Blake grabs my legs and pulls me to his lips. I'm straddling him now. He starts on my lips, down my chin, to my neck, down my now bare stomach, and all the way to my toes. You can figure there were more hickeys than before by the time we were done.
---///