➕Chapter 19➕

16 years later ---------

" Mom Peter and Sam are fighting again !! " I sigh " thank you Lacey now go get your sister up !" She nods and runs off " Keith my love can you go smack your oldest twins around ? There being A holes " Keith sighs taking another sip of coffee " ok ... I think you should supervise the triplets getting dressed " I huff " fine fine I shall waddle my self up there now you deal with the boys ! " We both get up Keith kisses me before he runs off I waddle my pregnant butt up stairs

I check on Becca " hey sweetie ... ok ok cute outfit remember beanie " she nods " yes mommy " I smile then waddle to Rosemary's room I check her outfit " um sweetie .. Either change your shirt to a solid color or put jeans on no stripes and flowers " she nods giggling " thanks momma ! " I nod I make it to Ross's room I walk in and laugh he's in his super man briefs looking in the mirror flexing I run my hand thru his hair laughing " hey my tuff strong 7 year old " he jumps squealing " ah mom ! uh heh hi " I smile " hi there . come on you have school you need to be dressed " he whines " oh hush put on some skinnies and a black tee you'll look good " he stairs at me ... " What ? hello I like looking good to ya know ... now hurry ! " He nods and starts getting dressed ... I waddle down stairs to see my older boys pouting at the table " good morning Peter did you like your ass whooping ? " I ask he huffs " mom why Is it Sam is everyone's favorite ! I know he's gonna be the next alpha but really ? " I sigh " sweetie ... fighting is going to solve nothing ... a lot of people look up your brother because he's living life not giving a shit that he's deaf .. how about you not give two flying shits about popularity and love your life ok ? and if you get another C in math or science I'm taking your phone ok ? " He looks so shocked I smile then kiss his head .. I sign good morning to Sam he smiles waving as he eats .... my twin girls run down and grab toast " come on !!!!!! we have extra dance classes to day !!! and music !! " They squeal I laugh " I'm so glad you to are having a good day .. "
Keith walks in and wraps his arms around my large stomach which is holding 3 more kids .." hurry you guys your aunts are almost here to drive you to school and they have Harley "

Ah melody and Maria ~ my baby sisters and my niece ... they've grown up quiet well ... the twins have there own cars ... but Brandon won't let Harley drive at all so yea ..... melody loves to play piano Maria loves art .... Harley .... she loves riding dirt bikes

The triplets come down stairs just as the girls pull up " ok grab your lunch boxes and bags love you give me hugs ! " They all give me a hug and kiss saying bye "love you have a good day ! no fighting !!! " Peter mumbles ' can i try fighting my bullies ?' i sigh then smile waving at my sisters who wave Keith hugs me tighter " I can't believe we are gonna have 10 kids ... that's crazy .... but I love it ... " I giggle " I know you do ... did you hear the the great news Brandon and Hannah are getting married after she has the twins " he nods " cool about time ... everything is perfect .... " I nod " so what to do today ? " I ask he thinks " hhmm .... wanna watch me put together cribs ?" I grin " hell yea I do like seeing that sexy ass work " he laughs and off we go ....

----- time skip -------

Half way thru fixing the baby room we get a call .... from the school ..... Peter was attacked ... they won't say by who or what level .... but he's hurt ..... so now here we are marching thru the halls of my old school getting odd stairs .... yep I have sweat pants and a long tee shirt on no I do not have a beanie on that's how mad I am !!!

I open up the door to the nurses office " where's my baby !! " The nurse jumps a bit when I here a whimper I look over and see Peter curled up shaking ... he's a mess .... I speed waddle to him and hold my arms out he hugs me and whimpers shaking " m momma .. " I shush him rubbing his back as he cries he whimpers out quietly " I I was just ... I was just trying to be ... n normal ... b be happy ... " I mind link him

'Show me what happened'

He does ... and what I see ... pisses me off ... my baby was raped ... I'm chopping dicks off !!

I growl " where is Samuel ? " With that question we hear screams and cries in the hall I let Keith hold out shaking little Peter as I walk in to the hall to see Samuel beating the crap out of the two guys who did this to his brother " YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING FOIL BASTARDS !!! THAT'S MY BROTHER !! MY TWIN !!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HIM HURT HIM LIKE THAT SCAR HIM FOR LIFE !!! WHAT IF SOME ONE DID THAT TO YOUR SISTER ?!! OR YOUR MUM !!! YOU TRASH !!!! IF I SEE YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS LOOKING AT HIM I WILL TEAR YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT AFTER SHOVING YOUR GENTILES DOWN YOUR THROATS !!! " as my sweet deaf boy screams much loader than needed he is kicking and stomping the two assholes who have pissed them selves .... I'm proud he's holding his wolf back quite well .... I walk over and rub his shoulder making him look at me he is actually crying .... I grab his hand and drag him to the nurses office .... once he sees his brother he gives him a hug .... such a sweet boy .... Sarah and Lacey run in and ask what's wrong when I tell them I have to stop them from running out in to the hall and nursing the two jack asses ....

All the while Keith is talking with the principle about this .... and the babies are kicking and doing flips .... ugh ....

Well that was ... crazy ..... my poor baby tries to be himself and this happens .... I hope my other babies are ok ....

This is my life .... I feel like I'm a cat who's high on cat nip yet still can think clearly .... crazy right .... heh

Ok that's all :3 hope you liked ! thanks for the love !! ok so should I make a third or nah ? it's all up to you guys ! I love you guys my sweet noodles ! non of this would have happened with out you !! :3 much love oh no Phan fic sorry :(

ScaryPasta ~