Chapter 30 ~End~

Fixed
9/1/16

I'm afraid to say this but..this is our last chapter on this story.But next to this chapter WILL be something that you may like or not like I dunno.

Also play the song for the feels here ;-;

So onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Jean and Armin grabbed (Y/n)'s bleeding body,towards the MP's headquarters,so they would attend her. Levi still doesn't knows what happend with (Y/n).

As the two cadets reached the castle, the medical MP's started to work with (Y/n),as the others were sent away from the room,while they worked with her.

Levi looked around,not seeing (Y/n),as worry grew over him and he went towards Hanji,"Oi Shitty Glasses, where's (Y/n)?",Hanji looked at Levi, with pity in her eyes,and sighed,"Levi,her broken rib got worst,and I'm afraid to say this, but..it impaled her left lung",Levi's eyes widened,as his legs wanted to give up,but he stood still.

Then Jean and Armin went outside, towards Eren,as he wakes up."What happened..with Annie?",Eren asked,but everyone had sad faces making Eren confused,and Mikasa told him what happened to Annie,"Her body became crystallized and she'll be placed underground.", Eren looks at her understanding,but then looks around,"Where's.. Corporal (Y/n)?",no one answered him,as Jen appeared galloping on her horse.She got off and walked towards Eren and Mikasa,"E-Eren..?!",she half shouted,as the brunette looked at her,only to be embraced by her.

"Your face!W-What is that?",Jen said,tracing the markings next to Eren's eyes,as he just stared at her eyes."It's nothing,don't worry..",he said,soothingly,making the female sigh in relief,kneeling infront,as she kissed his forehead."I'm just glad you're safe..",she said smiling,as she then looked around,"Where's Corporal (Y/n)?"

"We'll be getting the news later.. her lung was injured with one of her ribs bones.",Hanji said,sadly,as everyone got wide eyeded,"Oh no..", Jen whispered,covering her mouth and shedding tears,as the brunette brought her in an embrace.

Levi was in a corner the whole time.His eyes not showing any sign of emotion. He knew that when the news would come up,it would be either life or death.

"I should've stopped her before.."

Levi whispered to himself,in guilt,as Hanji stood next to him.

"Levi,it isn't your fault,you know?"

"Of course it's mine.."

"Levi,she made her own choice.. besides we don't know the news yet.."

Levi sighed,crossing his arms,as everyone waited for (Y/n)'s news.

It was noon,as two MP cadets made their way towards the others,as they go to Hanji.

"We have good news and bad news..which one do you want?"

"What's the good one?"

"She's awake right now."

"And bad?"

They both eyeded each other,as they sighed.

"She will die"