Chapter 16 - Fucking Liar.

"Where is my son?" I asked the officers at the crowded hotel.

As soon as I got news that they found him I rushed out the house with Asia right my my side, and Harmony sleeping in her arms.

"Sir were you aware that your fiancé was diagnosed—

"Ex fiancè." Asia cut in.

"Were you aware she was diagnosed with a bi-polar disorder?"

"What?! I just knew she had something wrong with her."

"Nah. That don't have shit to do with me. Can I get my son please?"

"Okay sir. Calm down your child is fine."

If this nigga don't bring me my fucking child.

I then saw Sapphire's sister Diamond running towards me with King, and I immidiaently grabbed him from her arms.

"Hey. I am so sorry about Sapphire. She hasn't been taking her pills lately, so that's why she has been acting so crazy." She said. I just shook my head.

"Tell her I'm not dealing with this shit no more. I can't believe she took our child."

"Oh trust me, she will be in the mental hospital for at least 3 months. She is not stable yet to take care of herself with her disorder since she is new too it, plus she just lost a child.. It's a lot. I try to be there for her as much as I can because at the end of the day she is still my sister, and I love her." She explained. We nodded our heads in reply, and Andre kissed on the top of King's head as he cried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself... I'm Diamond." She said extending her hand to Asia, even though she was holding Harmony.

She gave her a funny look, and said hey back simply, and Diamond just brushed it off.

"Asia she's not like Sapphire. She's cool." I told Asia being honest, cause I already knew she was feeling a weird vibe towards her.

"Mmm okay. I'm Asia, nice to meet you."

"I just wanna say sorry for everything my sister ever did to you, or your child. Even the name calling."

"It's okay. Now I understand why, and just have to grow from it." She gave her a warm smile.

"Well, I'm about to go sit in the car now. Harmony is getting heavy. Can I get the key?" I handed her the key as she walked off to the car.

"Will I still be able to see King?"

"Of course. You cool with me. But your sister.. Just tell me when she taking her pills, and not all fucking crazy." She chuckled.

"Okay. Your daughter is so beautiful by the way."

"Ohhh thanks. She gets her looks from her father."

"Ohhh shut up." She said playfully pushing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Asia.

We were sitting in the car driving back home at 4 a.m and both of the kids were sleep. I just could not get my mind off Sapphire, and her being bi-polar, and Me, and Andre were talking about it.

"I knew something was seriously wrong with her. Cause I have never meant anybody like that girl."

"I don't know what the fuck I was thinking about to marry her. Im glad you came back to stop me. Maybe one day we gonna get married."