Minho Imagine: Haha - Like I Could Leave You (TST Imagine)

•Minho's P.O.V.•

They set me down with my hands behind me back next to Newt. They had taken [Insert your name here] from me and I had lost her in the chaos that had happened less than five minutes ago.

"Where is Thomas?" Janson spit at the guards. He was nowhere to be found. I guess the Shank ran.

A guard walked in with a girl struggling to break free.

"Let me go!" She screamed, swatting at the guard. But this girl wasn't just a girl, she was my girl. My [Insert your name here].

"Ah, Subject A15-" Janson spoke walking up to her.

"I have a name." She spat back, as the guard still held her.

"[Insert your name here]," He leaned forward. "Where is your brother?"

"How the shuck should I know?" She asked.

Janson smiled at the ground, before pulling out a gun and pointing it at her head. "Maybe you need a little more persuasion." Janson spoke.

"No! Stop!" I yelled getting up, but the guards just held me down.

"I am going to count to three and if you don't tell where your brother is, I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head." Janson said.

"I don't know where he is. I swear!" She said.

"One."

"Janson, you have to believe me. I don't know where he is!" She said.

"Two."

I saw [Insert your name here]'s eyes dart around.

"He left for the safe haven. You'll find him quick. He probably hasn't gotten far." She said quickly. 

Janson smiled, and then commanded orders to his troops to search on the other side of the mountain.

"If you're lying, you'll be dead." Janson said, and [Insert your name here] took a step back.

Minutes passed. The guards came back and reported.

"No sign of him, Sir." One of them yelled. Janson looked at [Insert your name here] and smiled. He grabbed her wrist, preventing her to run. He pointed the gun at her forehead, and she didn't move to run.

I watched as she leaned forward and spoke.

"Do it," She said. "I dare you."

Janson smiled, but something stopped him from shooting her.

"Let her go," I heard the familiar sound of Thomas's voice. "You want me not her."

Janson's arm dropped from her forehead, as all of his attention turned towards Thomas. Guards grabbed Thomas and Janson grabbed [Insert your name here], and pushed them to the ground next to us.

"Why didn't you run?" I asked her.

"Haha," She laughed. "Like I could leave you."