[ 3 ]

A/N: Thanks to I_am_a_proud_Muslim for editing this chapter. Happy reading!

*********************

It had been over a week since the Bio project was over. It was the third period when the teacher hadn't come so Pawan and I were minding the class.

I had a title of being a good monitor and I utterly am reliable so as the class progressed without the presence of the teacher, I continued writing everyone's name whoever didn't follow the minute orders from what I said. Teachers always made me the captain because they knew I was capable of that post and that they could trust me to speak the truth. And I did reach their expectations.

But I didn't like anyone saying anything ill and foul about me, especially about any assignment because If I really had done something wrong, it wouldn't be a problem due to my instinctive reaction, that was apologize.

I mean, it would make me mad but I still would be in my limits, not wanting to ruin my repute by exhibiting violence. But if someone said something that I hadn't done, I would rip their heads off and feed them to my beautiful dogs. They would surely eat anything and everything i served them.

I saw some of the boys laughing loudly, making a lot of noise deliberately which was evident from their faces. So I asked Pawan to mind them.

Indian society was strict when it came to rules and transgressions. I would know because I was brought up in a strictly established household. I was the one contained from the time I was born.

The class monitoring was no big deal, it was the emotions ththat my wonderfully innovative classmates played with. They knew exactly how to push my balls, my nerves and my body. My eyes darted to the source of crackling, resounding.

'Look at the girls first. See how they are talking,' was what he replied, pointing over to the group of girls in the corner seat.

I got infuriated. The vibe of daring was coming from the whole boy group but I didn't say a thing. I went over to the group of girls and told them to to talk softly to which they nodded, knowing that I won't come to their side again. The boys were more difficult to deal with so that would surely consume time. Then I went to Pawan and told him to look at the boys then.

'Look over there,' he pointed over some other girls this time. 'Those girls are speaking too loudly, don't you think? Go mind them first. Don't tell me what to do. I know it very well.' Pawan said to me or more like ordered me. He ordered me. Orders, I didn't like.

My mind, my body; everything became hot instantly. I opened my mouth to say something but, unfortunately, nothing came out. What could I say? I was speechless.

I thought what to do for some time - to go and scold the boys myself or pour my anger on someone else. I chose the second option, but it was something rather than someone.

I sat on my bench controlling the tears of anger, but losing it all, the tears finally descended. I was crying because I was so angry on Pawan and on myself too that I couldn't do a thing. it may seem like the most childish thing I could cry about but the sight or thought of having nothing in control endangers my own existence. I didn't want to show my tears to anyone as everyone would have thought that I was crying because I was sad that my crush scolded me or something else.

Pawan; a strong boy who had independence written all over his face and body language.

That's obvious for them to think unless and until they know me well. Because I don't like to be proved wrong, that too by a boy, regardless of who he is- my crush or a stranger.

The day went by like that- crying and throwing things off. I tore many pages of my pocket diary, threw my pencil bag on the floor, and the list goes on. This was not a panic attack becAuse I was not a sufferer of those but it was a simple tantrum.My ears would be red all the time. I would stop crying for some time and laugh at the jokes my friends were cracking, while the other times the scene would come to my mind and I would be crying and throwing things off again.

Rohan tried to sing a funny rap and make me laugh. However much I controlled my laughter, it would come out at last. My friends became tired of my crying, throwing and laughing. They feared to come near to me as I would might attempt to beat them out of temper because they knew how mad I get when I'm angry. I was thankful to my friends for supporting me so much. I loved them. But my mind kept wandering to how could Pawan do that to me? I needed to get the heart to unclench.

The day ended in a happy note- I was laughing. I got a lesson too from Priyanka about Pawan not being in any kind of love with me and that I should forget him and stop those all nonsense that I was doing then.

I didn't cry at home. My tears had dried up. And why would cry for a person who didn't return my feeling or even cared about them? But still a part of my heart couldn't accept the fact that Pawan really didn't love me back. Maybe he didn't know my feelings for him and so he was acting like a jerk to me. Of course that was the reason. It was not like I blurted out my prepared speech to him. Like ever.

He maybe didn't believe justt words that transpired through air and approached his ears that I loved him. I made up a rumor. As desperate as that sounded, the truth was it was just an insanity and a stupid idea that didn't not work for neither of us. He remained oblivious and I remained too aware.

And so I made a plan. A plan by which I could win his love and make him say sorry for being rude to me.

**********************

A/N: Please make sure to leave a vote and/or a comment if you like this chapter. Thank you for reading and stay lovely! :)