Chapter 48

Louis opted to pick up something special for Marian. After he said his goodbyes with Zayn, he didn't realize what time it was until he walked in the door and saw the bathroom light on.

"What are you doing? That is my job," he said when he saw her messing with her face mask.

"I wasn't sure when you would be home or what you were doing?" She said with a grimaced face.

"Lost track of time, but I got you a present," he said then saw her soften slightly.

Marian handed him the wash cloth.  She had a feeling he was up to no good.

"So I was out with Zayn today, he misses you," he said and noticed her nose curl at the mention of him.

"We talked about you ladies and the upcoming wedding. Things he still had to do. The fact the twins miss you." He said as he wiped away all the green junk revealing her beauty.

When she didn't say anything he continued on. "Zayn asked me to ask you for a favor.  It seems Kaia's parents showed up again. They really rattled her this time, they asked to see the twins."

Marian's eyes widened.  "NO!  We can't let them near my babies." She interrupted him and a tear rolled down her cheek.

He kissed her cheek "Breathe snowflake."

She gave him a worried look, but calmed her breathing.

"Zayn thinks we should go to Morocco early and he wants to know if you will take Kaia. The twins have a doctors appointment,  but if you take her early, then the two of you can talk and make up," he said with a grin.

"I did nothing wrong. I have nothing to talk to her about!" Marian said then stormed out of the room.

Fuck, he didn't think it would be that easy. But he as hoping.

"Snowflake."

"Don't 'snowflake' me! I am not going to play babysitter to that brat. I have been doing it forever and now it is my turn to be happy. If she doesn't like it then oh fucking well," she spewed.

"Baby," he whispered into her ear holding her tight. " I love you and I am not asking for her. It is for Zayn, he is worried.  About her. About you."

"I thought you said got me something.  Where is my present?" she asked avoiding his questions.

Louis couldn't help but laugh at her little pout. He came back into the room with a bag and saw her eyes light up.

"Tell me you will think about it," he said.

"Yes," she said.  "I'll think about it."

He handed her a small plush monkey that held a book in its hands.

"I love it." She said then proceeded to pelt his face with kisses.

"I was thinking you could take your new princess suitcases and carry on that your parents got you as a wedding gift to Morocco. It would be a great way to break them in," Louis said.

Marian plopped down on to the bed. "Kaia is pissed at me. I haven't heard from her in weeks. She won't want to go with me to Morocco or probably still be in her wedding so I don't even know why you are asking me."

"You my love are a power house and I know  you would love to just go over there and kidnapp her. Insist she goes against her will, you can make her go. I know once the two of you are together, she will melt and love you again," Louis insisted. "Plus Zayn would really appreciate it."

Marian looked him over and she could never tell him no. She wanted to make him happy and the fact that Zayn as well as Louis was asking to take Kaia to Morocco. She couldn't say no. She could put together some home movies as well as all their BSB movies for them to watch. Think about the good old days.