Dirty Emmett Imagine for @VioletEyedAvenger

So this is for

This will be dirty so yeah you guys know the drift XD. ENJOY!

It had all started with my stupid self stupidly saying that my sister was Victoria. Seriously I wanted to slap myself. As soon as Bella and Rosalie heard it though there sweet smiles vanished and the two of them had pounced on me. Now I might be a vampire but I wasn't all that good at fighting and with Bella being a newborn and all...yup I was screwed. Rosalie shoved me and I fell back into the wall where Bella started throwing punches at me. (Lol I cant imagine this) I wasn't completely useless I started punching too and to my relief I was actually getting at her but then Rosalie came at me again.

After a few more seconds of this, the two of them were pushed off by an angry Emmett. 'What the fuck do you think you guys are dong?' he growled. 'Why don't you ask your girlfriend eh?' Rosalie smirked. 'I-uh' I stuttered. 'Come on babe you can tell me anything.' Emmett said coming to my side. 'Victoria is her sister Emmett,' Bella spat. ' l- leave her alone ok. I don't ever wanna see you guys ambush her again or I will personally tear you apart got it?' He didn't wait for answer, took my hand and the two of you ran to your guys' room.

He closed the door and he actually looked sad. It broke my heart to see him like that. And because it was my fault that I couldn't keep my stupid mouth shut. 'Emmett,' I started towards him but he held a hand up. 'What I don't get,' he said looking up. 'What I don't get is why you didn't tell me.' he said taking a deep breath. 'That Emmett. That is exactly why I didn't tell you and now your all sad. Admit it, it was better when you didn't know.' A few tears escaped my eyes. 'Samantha what you don't get is I'm not gonna stop loving you just because Victoria is your fucking sister. What do you take me for huh?' he stepped towards me. He looked sad before but know he was just angry.

'I just didn't want to disappoint or upset you but that still happened. I'm sorry. Look I'll pack my bags and I'll leave tonight, and you don't ever have to look at me again.' I turned around so he wouldn't see the fresh round of tears coming. 'Did you not hear me?' he held my arm and turned me around. I love you ok? No matter what?' He smashed his lips into mine and I kissed him back with the same ferocity that he was kissing me with.  

Clothes were being thrown around the room and Emmett lied me down on the bed kissing down my jaw and collarbone. I moaned as he started sucking on my sweet spot. 'Emmett' He started trailing kisses down my belly until he reached my underwear. He started rubbing my heat as he reattached his mouth to mine. A few seconds later he took my underwear to reveal my wet heat. He entered me slowly. 'I love you Samantha,' he moaned. You both reached your climax moaning each others names. He rolled beside you pecking your nose. 'I love you no matter what ok baby?' I nodded smiling.

That night Emmett had announced that Victoria was my sister. The others were tense at first but after a couple or profanities given by Emmett everyone still looked at me the same way.

Sorry the ending was shit. But I hope you liked it VioletEyedAvenger!!

Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment