Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen

                                        ~~~~~ Kylie - Freedom ~~~~~

     She never saw it coming. Kylie never would have thought that she would be on the room next to Alex nor that they would be sharing the same bathroom together.

When waking up, the only thing going through her mind, was how rested she felt. She was not stressed about where she was going to stay or if she would be able to eat today. She didn't have to worry about getting a job because one was already provided by Rachael. Everything had worked out in the end.

So when she was showering humming to a random song in her head, she never expected to see a shirtless Alex staring at her with wide eyes.

The situation only lasted seconds but to Kylie, it seemed endless.

No matter how hard she tried, Kylie simply couldn't look away. Once Kylie saw the girl shirtless right before her, she couldn't bring herself to stop staring and look the other way. Alex had muscles and abs that captured Kylie's attention for what felt like hours, when in reality she only stared for about 3 seconds.

Alex was not aware that Kylie was in the bathroom taking a shower, but when realizing that she was naked Kylie screamed. She was exposed and her hands and the sponge could only cover so much. The embarrassment was greater than ever before. No one had ever seen her naked, ever. Her body was never exposed till, now. Not even Anthony had ever seen her this exposed. Alex quickly covered herself and was out the bathroom in a blink if an eye. Kylie was left processing everything that had happened in those few seconds while she was still covering her body.

When she was sure that Alex would not return, Kylie quickly finished her shower and left the bathroom as quickly as possibly, stumbling along the way.

She pressed her body to door and banged her head on the door. How could she miss the extra door? Why didn't she... Many questions entered her mind but one thing was for sure, Alex's body was something Kylie could stare at all day and night.

She instantly blushed at the thought. She had seen Alex shirtless and almost pant less. But she also saw me naked. she thought to herself.

Deciding to leave it alone, Kylie went to the closet and got her cheer leading inform out with her white sneakers. She took her time putting on lotion remembering when she had caught Alex looking at her... Underwear? No no, she was folding them. She thought trying to convince herself in the process, it worked until she searched and could not find the red underwear nor in her bag or in the dresser.

Kylie laughed as she thought of everything that had happened with the girl. Their first meeting was hard to forget since Alex has hunted Kylie ever since. Their other encounters after that were engraved in her mind not letting her go no matter how hard she tried to forget them.

What Kylie was positive she would never forget in her entire life, was the wonder taste of the girls lips. She would never forget her smile. She would never forget her dark brown eyes. She will never forget the feeling of Alex's hand in her own. The girl was simply unforgettable. Everything about her was worth remembering. Every flaw was perfect in Kylie's eyes. Every imperfection was thrown out the window when Alex looked at her with her brown eyes. Nothing mattered. No one, other than the girl, mattered.

Kylie caught herself. She was in too deep. The next step was to fall in love with the girl, that is if she wasn't in love with her already. No, Kylie thought, I fell for that girl the first moment I laid my eyes on her beautiful face.