Jasper Imagine for @tmr_newt7

This is for @tmr_newt7. Hope you like it!

Jasper and I were sitting in the lounge playing chess. I was a bit stressed out because I wanted to tell him that I had imprinted on him but I was scared about what he would say. We had been best friends for ages now and I just couldn't bring myself to tell him. 'Ok Amber why are you so stressed?' Jasper said obviously sensing my tension. 'Me? Stressed? No. You're the one that should be stressed because I am totally about to beat your ass in this,' I lied a little uncomfortably. I had never beat him in chess and that was never going to happen. 'You? Beat me in chess. We both know that, that has never and will never happen. Now tell me. What's wrong?' he said moving to sit beside me. He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I sighed. 'Jaz I really don't want this to change your opinion about me.' I took a deep breath and he said 'It wont.' 'You know how I'm half werewolf,' I started looking anywhere but at him. He nodded calmly. 'Well I sorta..kinda imprinted. On you.' I said looking down. I was terrified. I decided to sneak a glance up at him and shock was written all over his face. I rubbed my eyes on the verge of tears. 'Jaz I-'

He interrupted me. 'Why the hell didn't you tell me this before?' 'I was scared' I admitted sheepishly. 'Oh my god.' He stood up and started walking around. I stood up too and started to follow him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he turned me around and pushed me into the wall. 'I cant believe you didn't tell me before. Do you know how much I've loved you ever I since I set my eyes on you?' He towered over me. I couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. And then he attached his lips to mine and roughly kissed me. He calmed down and then the kiss became passionate instead of rough. He pulled apart. 'You don't know how long I've wanted to do that.' he said his voice rough. It honestly made my knees weak. He smiled at me and said 'Sorry I got angry I didn't mean to scare you.' I smiled back 'That's ok.' He kissed me again.

'Whoo!! Get some Jasper!!' Emmett walked into the room, the rest of the Cullen family behind him. I blushed and was grateful that Jasper was towering over me. 'Get out guys,' Jasper said smirking. After they all walked out he kissed me again. 'I love you Amber.' 'I love you too Jasper.'

So that was for @tmr_newt7. Hope you liked it and sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.

Follow

Vote

Comment