Chapter 11

"Listen to my tips," Natalie shakes my arm as I frown at her. "You have to be more excited about this!" She groans as I sit down. 

I had woken up late this morning and I was in my own room. When I had walked downstairs, Liam was leaving with Stella and Noah to go shopping for a Luna party that was happening tomorrow. Alec had gone to my dad's pack to personally invite them. I had asked Natalie why there was a Luna party and Nat had rolled her eyes and said Alec was losing the plot and wanted to make Anna the Luna of the pack. 

So she had grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the kitchen where a chocolate cake was on the counter. I had finished the other one last night. I had walked downstairs in the middle of the night and taken it upstairs with me. My magic was hungry and chocolate cake seemed to satisfy the hunger. 

Nat had grinned at me and said guess who made it. I had said Stella and she shook her head and said Alec had made it for me. I smiled. 

"I'm going to help you find your backbone," Nat grins at me. 

"How?" I ask as I eat the cake. 

"Right now, Alec is questioning things." She smiles at me as I look at her confused. "You fought through the pain and you said no to him. No one has ever said no to him and meant it, Emily and you're his mate and that's what you said to him." Her grin widens, "I want you to carry that on." She tells me. 

"How would I do that? He doesn't talk to me." I shrug my shoulders. 

"Babe, listen to me," she holds her hand out, "have you not noticed how it's him who keeps coming to you? Ignore his ass, and he will chase you to the end of the world." She grins at me. 

"So I just have to ignore him?" I ask and she nods. 

"He walks into the room- you walk out," she starts counting on her fingers, "he wants to talk to you, say no and walk out. You see him sitting with Anna, do not walk out. Stay. This is your house as much as its hers," she says to me. 

"That is rude, Natalie!" I gasp at her. 

"Babe, it's called being a bad bitch," she winks at me. "Now let's get some proper food. Do you want pizza?" she asks, pulling out her phone from her jean's pocket when I hear rustling somewhere far away in the forest. 

Grab her and out. That's all we need to do. 

"They're here." I say to myself, frowning. 

How did they find me? 

"Who?" Nat looks out the window as I watch with her. 

"Get down!" I shout at her and Natalie doesn't need to be told twice as she jumps down behind the counter. I follow straight behind her as the window shatters into a thousand pieces. 

"Fuck fuck fuck." Nat curses as I watch her eyes glaze over. Mindlink

"Emily," she holds onto my arm, "get yourself upstairs and lock yourself in a room. Do your whole magic thing and don't come out until I tell you too." She orders me as she pushes me towards the door. 

You can create a shield around the house. This is your pack, Emily. Ava says to me. 

She's right. 

This is my pack as well. 

"Tell everyone to stay low." I say to Natalie as quickly as I can as I stand up. "Everyone will be safe if they're in this pack. I can get everyone else out." I say to her and she grins at me as I raise my hands in front of me and drop them beside me. 

A shield forms around the pack and every person that has not been accepted, disappears from the pack territory. I feel the world shifting under my feet and I can't stop it as I get pushed by my magic to the outside border of the territory.