Chapter 9

Eugene's POV:

~TIME SKIP~

It was finally break time. HALLELUJAH ONE MORE HOUR OF SCHOOOL!!!! Man, do I hate school. The worst thing on earth. Anyway, me and Hiccup walked out of class to the cafeteria which was LOADED with people. The lines were as long a an anaconda, and the noise was literally extremely extremely loud I was almost deaf.  We continued to walk in the cafeteria, trying to look for a place to sit.

Hiccup pointed a table for six near the middle of the cafeteria, but another group of people sat there first before we could even reach there. He sighed and we continued to search for another empty space for us. I saw one and immediately ran as fast as the wind before another guy was about to reserve the seat. I looked at him with a smirk and stuck my tongue out to make him look at me annoyingly and leave.

It took a while for Hiccup to actually walk over, with the crowd making it even harder for him to pass through.

" Man look at this place. People are all over, and it's making me have a headache right now," Hiccup said with his hand on his head.

" You should be used to it by now," I said,while moving my head and smirking.

" I'll text Elsa we're here," Hiccup said as he started typing on his phone.

I looked at him type and I unconsciously smirked at him.

" Wow Eugene. You know you're supposed to be the supportive one here,' Hiccup said while giving me a face showing he wasn't amused.

" I didn't even say anything!" I said dramatically.

People around us started looking at us and giving glances.

" Can you keep you're voice down?!" Hiccup whispered.

" Nah," I said while smiling.

Hiccup mentally facepalms  and then saw his phone, as if he was reading a text.

" Elsa and the rest are on the way here," Hiccup said in a cold tone.

" K," I said and waited impatiently.

Not long, Elsa and the rest came.Elsa was with Merida and Anna talking

" Hey guys!" Anna said, as she waved at us.

" Hey," I said in deep voice.

"You girls sit down here and chit-chat while Eugene and I are gonna get us our foods," Hiccup said.

The girls tell us what they want, and we immediately line up. We had to do it quickly before we get the back of the line.

Hiccup's POV

Just as we were lining up, 3 figures past by us and cut the line to be in front of us.The figures were all males, and I could tell that they were a group you did not want to mess with.

I looked at the main guy of the "gang" It turned out to be the biggest player and asshole of the school- Jack Frost.

I pat his shoulder to see a grumpy and irritated Jack.

(A/N: So sorry this chap is short but the next one is gonna be pretty long so yea ;))