1:12

[ THE RISE: CHAPTER TWELVE ]

Rhea had been adamant, that Esther was lying to her— that she wouldn't keep her end of the deal, but once Esther had shown her the spell and ingredients that she planned to use; Rhea thought she was telling the truth

Which had put her in a predicament, because Esther then proceeded to tell her that the body she wanted to protect, was indeed the blonde bartender that Niklaus had taken a liking too.

Now, Rhea couldn't care less about the bartender. Other people did. She knew Davina cared about the blonde; and Klaus would surely have her head for it. Did she care? This was her brother, Ares, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to be with him again.

Which led to her to Rousseau's, where she knew Camille was.

"Sorry, we're closed." Rhea heard as she entered the restaurant— Camille hadn't even looked to see who had entered, the witch wondered if she was often this careless.

"That's too bad, I hear you serve the best whisky in this town." Cami looked up, instantly moving away from the witch in fear— for she had seen a painting of Rhea during one of her appointments with Klaus— added with what Klaus had told her about the witch, she was frightened.

"Cami, right?" She asked as she approached the blonde, "Klaus seems to have taken a liking to you."

And as she held up a bundle of herbs, Cami gasped.

"Funny, you look just like Caroline Forbes."

▽▲▽▲▽

It hadn't been until the next day, that Rhea finally caught up with Davina, curiosity flooded her veins as she found her, in the Mikaelson compound.

It looked as if she had walked in at the right moment, for Marcel was seemingly temporarily dead on the floor. Klaus, was choking on what seemed to be blood, until he too, fell unconscious.

"Impressive." Rhea noted, causing Davina to look up. Surprise spread across the younger witch's face upon seeing her friend.

"I thought Klaus had you?" Davina questioned, causing the Monroe witch's eyebrow to raise in confusion— realising that Davina had done, all of this, to try and save her?

"Unfortunately, I was battling another demon, other than Niklaus." This caught Davina by surprise, as well as Kol, who had just entered the courtyard— free from the shackles that had prevented him from doing magic.

"What exactly did you do to him?" He questioned, deciding to question Rhea on her whereabouts at a later time.

Rhea, who had only just noticed Kol's presence, visibly lit up— she had wanted nothing more than for him to wrap his arms around her and keep her close— ever since the ordeal with Esther, and Camille.