Diary

I feel this way. You can do a lot to me and ill tolerate it but if you mess with the people i care about then you have seriously messed up.

Comparisons are easily done. Once you've had a taste of perfection. Like an apple hanging from a tree. I picked the ripest one. I still got the seed

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

------------------
8:33 am

Detective Rush takes a sip of her coffee as she was reading Y/N's diary to look for more information.

As she was reading, she comes across something just a few days before Y/N's death.

-Flashback-

Your Point Of View

The girls have been very busy with tonight's show so I thought I'd stop by and visit them early in the day than I usually should.

I walk in to Buster's to find Buster cleaning up the table as usually.

"Hey Buster." I greeted him to which caught him by surprise.

"Y/N, why you're here early? Um would you like a drink?" he asked.
"No thank you, Buster. I stopped by to visit the girls."

"Sorry to break this to you but the girls left for something in town but should be back in a few minutes or so."

"Okay," I nod my head "Would you like some help with the cleaning?"

A few minutes later

"Thank you for the help, Y/N. Drinks on me as a thank you for helping me." Buster goes to the back of his bar stand, grabbing two glasses and pouring a drink he never served before. "Don't tell anyone about thus drink. It's very rare in my family."

I nod my head and drank my drink with Buster.

"How's the little one by the way?" he asked, referring to my son

"He's growing up fast and getting smarter everyday." I smile a little, just thinking of my son who's birthday is coming up.

Suddenly out of no where, the door was slam open at the back and someone with a lot of anger in their voice.

"You ladies call that dancing! Even the monkey could dance better than you! I expected more from you all" he yells at them.

"There he goes again yelling" Buster says as he puts the drink away and wipe a glass clean.

I check to see what was going on only to see him continue to yell at them while smoking a cigarette.

"You ladies better not screw up tonight. Lord knows what will happen if you do." he throws his cigarette at them then leaves.

After he left, I checked up on them to see they were in pieces and made me want to find him and give him a piece of my mind.

"Come, ladies. Just some time away from what happened"

Moments later

I took them to the usual place we would spend some nights together.

"You know you could quit and he wouldn't control you." I tell them.

"Its not that simple." Lauren tells me

"Even if we do, he's got some claim on us. " Normani immediately breaks down, making the rest of the girls confront her.

It wasn't until I noticed I broke my glass. I look at my hand, seeing blood begin to come out and broken glass fall.

The girls rushed to help me, knowing that I wanted to get revenge towards him.

"Y/N, please don't think about it please." Camila begs.

"Look at how he treats you. I can't let him get away from it. " I tell them as one of them wraps a towel on my hand.

"No. Let us handle it please"

I looked at them, unsure about it and not knowing what the consequences will be.

Before I could say anything to them, things took over quickly and it was another night of the best nights of my life until it was time to return home to my son who greeted me with a hug and a small smile.

*Flashback ended*

No One's Point Of View

After reading Y/N's diary, Detective Rush was inform by Detective Valens that a hotel back in the day told him that Y/N would get the same hotel room for the past couple of months until the day before she died.

At the hotel 1:00 pm

"She was always here with very very attractive ladies and leave at night. " Dobby, an old man explain to Detective Rush and Valens as he walk near the wall. "Rooms get inspected every Sunday and one day I came across this behind the bed through the wall." he hands it to them.

___________

Hope you all enjoyed it

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen next?

Leave a comment down below your questions you would like to ask me or something random

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other