Part 5

An update for 100 reads as promised :)

*******
*******

The next day i went to office on time. Melissa was already there i greeted her and went to my office.

''Will you have coffee now?''

''BENNY!!! You scared me'' she was already there as her office hours start half an hour before me.

''So..sorry..''

''Its okay dear! No i don't want it now'' i smiled at her.

''Is boss alrea....'' i was cut off by the sound of marching of some boots or heavy shoes. Benny and me both followed the voice to the entrance. And there.....no way!! I am dead! I am dead! I am dead!!  I started panicking. My palms are getting wet. Sweat formed on my forehead. I hurriedly ran behind the cubicle of Melissa and hide there.

''Please! Please! Save me Melissa! He will kill me. He found me... oh God i am dead now!'' I was whispering to her with my closed eyes.

''What are you speaking. Just stand up Liza.'' She held my arm and took me out of my hiding place. As soon as i got out my eyes went to the gun in the hand of the person beside the... gangster...

''Please! Please! Please! Forgive me. I am really sorry. I will not do that again. Please don't take my life. I haven't done a single sin in my life. Please don't kill me i am too innocent.'' I was rambling looking at the gun.

''Liza...stop it...'' i heard Melissa whispering to me.

''You don't know him Melissa he is a gangster..''

When there was no response i looked up to see the man holding the gun. He was looking at me with a expression like are you crazy? I took my eyes from him and looked at the gangster whose lips were pressed into a thin line like he was angry at something. The he nodded his head and went straight with the confused man behind him.

I was surprised. I looked at Benny whose mouth was opened with wide eyes. Melissa had a disapproving look.

''What was that Liza?'' She asked in a stern voice.

''You are asking me? Are you crazy? How can you let them entered the building? They can...''

''STOP IT LIZA!! He was our boss with his security head with the gun. Wow!! You gave him the best impression on your first meeting'' she started laughing. And Benny was also laughing quietly. Wha....what..

''Wha...what are...you saying'' i asked confused and alarmed.

''Yes Liza he is our boss'' Benny confirmed.

''Sh*t!! Oh no...oh God i am so stupid! What will he think of me now? Will he FIRE ME?'' I asked shocked especially to myself.

I heard them laughing at me ofcourse.

''What.makes.you.think.him.as.a.gangster?. Oh My god! Hahaha'' Melissa asked me between her uncontrollable laughs. Benny was looking at me with expected eyes.

''Umm.. Actually i ran into him...yesterday... and i kind of misunterstood...'' i said nervously.

''No way we want the whole details''

After i told them the whole story of my first meeting with my boss they were teasing me of him touching me on our very first meet.

''He is too handsome to be a gangster. And you should have hugged him when he held your waist'' Melissa winked at me while i rolled my eyes.

''I think his security head was more handsome?'' I was trying to make my mind...but i know my boss is more handsome...but i am not gonna admit it.

''Yeah! I am agreeing with you'' Benny said enthusiastically. And we both looked at her with our eyebrows raised.

''Really?'' We asked in unison.

''Umm...i need to make the coffee...'' she blushed and walked out. We both looked at each other and shrugged.

I went to my office and saw there was already lots of work waiting for me. I started on my computer... will he fired me? What if he told this to his father? No no no no! That was very chidish Liza very childish!  I was crying in my mind. It was already lunch time and i told Benny not to bring me coffee before lunch. I went to the cafeteria on the fourth floor and soon Benny joined me. Thank God! Now i will not feel awkward in front of the whole building looking at me.

''Is it fine with you...if i sit here''

''Ofcourse Benny. Even i needed a company too''

''Thanks..i was feeling really uncomfortable with the people staring at me the whole time...''
Oh that means i am not the only one here feeling awkward.

''Hi ladies do you mind if i join you'' Melissa asked.

''Sure''

We talked about the office and the people around here. And we also came to know that the girls over here drooled on our boss and they each are trying to get his attention but Mr. Hard Rock is not interested in them. And the boys are jealous of him because the girls did not pay attention to them infront of their boss. Now i knew why the girls are looking at me and Benny like this. Chill out girls i am not at all interested in him and ofcourse i can see Benny is not interested too.

We had our lunch and were having coffee in my office with Benny. There was a ping sound and an e-mail popped out. It was from my boss and it tells...i need to see him RIGHT NOW! WOAH!

''I knew it.. i am going to be fired'' i pouted.

''Common Liza it was just a misunterstanding'' she said shyly. I hope so... i went to his office then knocked and entered. He was seating across the table with his laptop. His eyebrows were scrunched together. He was looking at the screen and suddenly snapped...

''Will you come here and stop oggling at me'' i came out of my reverie. What? How did he know? He merely looked at me....

''I think she got lost in your looks buddy'' a voice said. I followed the voice and saw the same person.

''No...i was thinking...''

''..of your boss'' he smirked. I looked at him dangerously and he chuckled.

''I was thinking how did he know i was og... never mind...that i was standing here while he was looking at the screen''

''You can ask me directly'' my head was snapped to the cold voice of my boss. He closed his lap top and continued ''I was watching you on my screen'' i was confused. ''There is a cctv camera right in front of you but at a height'' i snapped my head from his face and looked at the front wall and saw the camera at the end of the wall touching the ceiling. So he was watching me the whole time? Why?

''I know you must be thinking why? It is for my security. And i called you to know that we are putting a cctv at your door too''

''What? But why? I will not feel comfortable with a camera on my room...i mean office...''

''That is why i called you to know your opinion. Okay so Dave you put it outside her door.''

''But what's the need? There is already a cctv at the entrance, at the meeting room and your office. Three is enough for a floor''

''Did i ask your opinion now?'' He said angrily.

''No..no sir...sorry..''

''Your office contains all the important files you know'' Dave said winking at me with a smirked.

''You may go now''

''Okay..sir''

I was too tired today that i forgot to call my mom. I heard the phone ringing and saw it was mama. A smile spread on my lips. I talked to her and went to sleep.

*******
*******