78. You're Wedding Anniversary

Steve:

Steve took you out for the most wonderful date night. He dressed in one of his best suits and you got to bring out one of your favorite dresses for the night. Then he took you to a beautiful restaurant for dinner, followed by dancing at an old fashioned dance hall. Then the two of you decided that since you were in fact celebrating that it would be appropriate to end the night with midnight milkshakes.

Bucky:

Bucky planned a surprise trip for the two of you, he made sure to get you the time off and arranged for Steve to take care of your son while the two of you were away. You had no idea where the two of you were going until you got to the airport terminal. Bucky had made plans to take you back to Paris. He knew how much you loved the first vacation there and how much you had wanted to go back so he made it so.

Pietro:

The two of you decided to rent out a beach house for the week of your anniversary, on the beach where your wedding had taken place. The two of you spent your days relaxing on the beach and your nights, well...not relaxing, but that doesn't mean you weren't having fun ;). On the night of your actual anniversary the two of you had a candlelit dinner on the beach.

Loki:

Normally dates like your anniversary would be extravagant and well planned out, but for your anniversary you decided to do something very different. It was simple, you spent the day together. You made breakfast together, then spent the day relaxing together in bed and enjoying each other's company. Then for dinner you ordered delivery form your favorite place and ate it straight from the cartons while sitting on the couch. It was very far from your usual celebrations, but it was perfect. No stress, no planning, and you were incredibly happy to have your husband all to yourself for the day.

Clint:

Part of why you knew that Clint was the one from the beginning was because for your first date he chose your favorite restaurant in the city. So it was perfect that for your wedding anniversary he would take you back to that restaurant. He even managed to get you two the same table that you'd had on that date. Then after dinner the two of you walked home, just like back then, and stopped at the same family owned ice cream parlor for dessert.

Thor:

The two of you decided that your anniversary was the perfect opportunity to go on a bit of an adventure. That adventure was a hiking trip, you found a decent trail that would be challenging but not terrifying. You spent the morning hiking up and when you reached the summit a little after noon you had picnic there. Then you made your way down, smiling the whole way and talking about your next little adventure.

Tony:

Two days before your anniversary Tony had you meet him at the airstrip where his private jet was waiting. The two of you then boarded the plane and headed off on your VERY unexpected trip, which as it turned out was to Australia. Tony knew you would enjoy the sun, the chance to surf and it was somewhere he had never taken you before. He was right in thinking you would love it and you two had quite a memorable trip.

Natasha:

Since Nat had tried to make you breakfast on the first day of your honeymoon, you decided to return the favor and make her breakfast on your anniversary. Thankfully she had decided to sleep in so you had time to make her blueberry pancakes and home fries. The two of you ate breakfast in bed together then later for dinner Nat took you to Tony's where she had arranged for a beautiful dinner to be prepared for the two of you.

Wanda:

The two of you spent a week looking up recipes and planning an elaborate dinner to make together. You set up plans for a full three course meal, and on the night of your anniversary the two of you spent hours cooking together. There was a lot of giggling and the occasional tossing of food before you finished cooking. Then you changed and sat down to eat, and honestly you couldn't have asked for a better night.