Chapter 8

Harry POV
'Ok what is it with that Percy Jackson bloke? Is he annoyingly perfect at bloomin' everything?' Ron asked annoyed. 'Hogwarts doesn't stand a chance at winning the Triwizard Tournament.'

Always the optimist.

'He was amazing. I mean the way he did all that magic in the hall was incredible and did you see Snape's face when he perfected that potion. It looked like he'd been slapped right across the face!' Neville chirped.

'Oh come on guys, we've only had a couple of lessons so far; he can't be great at everything. There is bound to be something he's bad at,' I said. 'Hogwarts still has a chance.'

'Exactly! Harry is right. He can't possibly know everything about all the subjects. He was just lucky in Care of Magical creatures because he happened to own a Pegasus and he was probably lying when he said that he had never made the potion before. It has only been 3 lessons so far. We just need to give it time,' Hermione said. 'Also, didn't you find it odd that he had lessons with 4th years, especially since he's obviously advanced enough for a 7th year?'

'Well I just hope that he slips up soon, he is the competition after all,' I said.

'Well he's still very nice. I like him. He seems like a good person,' Hermione said.

Ron scowled.

Huh wonder what that's about it...

'Yeah, and he's so good looking, Parvati said butting into our conversation.

'I know, I really hope he doesn't have a girlfriend,' some other Gryffindor girl said. At this point I had lost interest.

The two girls started arguing over who should get him but they immediately shut up when the said boy entered the room.

Percy POV
As I entered the Great Hall, everyone in the room was staring at me.

It was like I was some kind of alien species entering their existence for the first time.

I mean, I was a demigod but they didn't know that. But demigods aren't aliens. Well, there is that Thor person and that Loki who are kinda like aliens and are technically Norse demigods. But do they count as Gods or demigods because... FOCUS PERCY.

Blame the ADHD.

So anyways, everyone in the hall had apparently heard of how I was good at every class we had so far and for some reason, they thought that that was a valid reason for everyone to stare at me.

I mean sure, I had made a potion and ridden a Pegasus and done some "wandless" magic but come on, they were treating me as if I had just defeated Kronos... again.

After I finished my lunch and tried to ignored all the obvious stares, I went to the Goblet of Fire with Ron to enter my name in, whilst Harry and Hermione went to talk some blonde girl in Ravenclaw, before going to my 4th period. It just so happened to be Defense Against the Dark Arts, which I obviously had with Harry and Ron and Hermione, considering the amount of trouble they've gotten into in this class.

To put my name in the fire, I had to roll my t-shirt's sleeves up, and I heard Ron gasp as I let go of my piece of paper.

Wonder what that's about.

On my way to my next lesson, I bumped into a Beauxbatons girl. She had straight black hair that went down to her hips. You could tell that her foundation shade was way too dark for her.