Chapter 21

>So this chapter idea was suggested by EmoSilentScreams, and she deserves partial credit.

Also, I still don’t know how to use wattpad, how do you add pictures? I tried but it wont let me link it to a website or let me upload a picture from my desktop. Can someone help me with that?  I’m an idiot >///<

Thanks.

ALSO, 1,476 reads

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU’VE MADE ME!!!!

That’s why this chapter is longer than usual, and has multiple POV’s

LOVE YA LITTLE KILLLERS!<

“Oh my god!” I pulled away from Jeff and over to the direction to the screaming of a nurse. Before I could react, Jeff already had her on the floor drowning on her own blood from her sliced throat.

“Jeff-”

“Come with me.” He interrupted, grabbing my hand and dragging my weak body to the window.

“No!” I yelled, pulling away, and backing away. “I said leave me alone!”

Right then I was pulled behind Daniel, who was pointing a gun at Jeff. I looked over at the doorway where there were a large group of men flooding the hospital room. I looked back at Jeff who had a hateful gaze on Daniel.

Jeff smiled at me, before jumping out the window. One of the men ran to the window and looked out. “He’s gone.” The man stated.

My anger took over, and I kicked my bedside table. “Dammit! You people were so fucking close to him! How did you not catch him?!”

Detective Brodwick walked up to me, and put a hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me. “Ms. Storm, we needed to assure your safety, and if we open fire in such a small area, you’re bound to get hurt.”

I looked down, breathing heavily. “What now?”

“It’s probably best that Detective Storm takes her now, instead of tomorrow, considering what has happened.” One of the men said walking over to Brodwick.

Brodwick nodded, and turned to Daniel, who nodded in agreement, before speaking.

“I’ll sign her out now, sir.”

-DANIELS POV- >because I wanted to, and am tired of Irony’s POV<

“So...?” That’s all I can think of? How am I going to live with her if I don’t even know who she is, or what the years have done?

“What?” She broke my train of thought, looking at me with the cold green eyes of her father.

I sighed and stepped into my car, putting on my safety belt. “Let’s go Irony.”

“Don’t order me around.” She growled, stepping inside the vehicle, not hesitating to slam the door.

“I’m in charge of you until that Jeff of yours is captured.” I tried to keep my irritation. “Now put on your seat belt.”

“You really think you have a chance against him?” She chuckled, strapping herself in.

I turned on my engine. “He’s a boy with no training what so ever, I think we can catch him.”

Irony mumbled something under her breath that sounded like “Don’t be so sure.” While slouching in her seat.

-BACK TO IRONYS POV!!!-