Avalon

Hey, guys! Thanks for the awesome review of chapter twenty two. You guys are the best!

Please keep reading, voting and commenting! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Please, tell me what you guys would like to see, so I could include it into my story! I'm open to new ideas!

That'll be all! Love you guys!

S. A. A

____________________

I woke up, dazed and almost had a heart attack from waking up in an unfamiliar room. I sighed in relief, clutching my lurching heart when I remembered I had fallen asleep in Aaron's bed. The memories from the conversation and events came to mind and I felt the mortification fill me.

I had kissed him against my better judgment. The drinks I had taken from the tray had made me act without inhibition and I had become a carefree person for once, not plagued by anxiety or dark thoughts.

I looked at the time and let out a noise at the time. It was a school day and I was already running late. In fear of messing up my early streak, I jumped out the bed and looked toward the sofa. Sure enough, Aaron was lying down on the sofa on his stomach, his face practically submerged in the pillow.

I laughed inwardly at him, but cursed again realising that he was also going to get late and, regardless of if he cared or not, education  was important.

I quickly made my way to his bathroom and did my toothbrush with the spare brush that was surprisingly still in the pot as well as having a wash. I didn't have anything else to wear, so I put the wrinkly dress back on from yesterday before walking back out and drying my hair with a towel.

I walked up to the sofa and nudged Aaron's bare back tepidly. He groaned a little bit, but didn't wake up. I rolled my eyes and slapped him upside the head, laughing quietly at the sound it made.

"Aaron! Get up, we're going to be late" I sung out in his ear purposefully, laughing loudly this time when he groaned again and turned around to sleep on his back, putting the pillow on his face.

"Aaron, come on, you said you'd drop me home. I need my books" I reminded him, but no answer.

"Fine" I muttered, jumping up and landing all my weight on his stomach.
"Try falling asleep with 100 pounds of fat on you" I continued, trying to put all my weight on him. He opened his eyes, looking around sleepily before his baby blue eyes landed on me. He smirked slightly and put a large hand on my back, making me shiver.

"Sorry, Lexi, but we have school. So, whatever you're thinking about right now is not an option" he teased, looking at me in mock sadness.

I rolled my eyes. Obviously, he would say something dirty about the position we were in. I put on a mock sad face before sighing deeply.

"Aw! And, why can't it be an option? Besides, with you, I suppose we'd be finished in 5 seconds flat" I countered, trying to get up.

Aaron gripped my hips tightly, so I couldn't go and smiled, impressed at my words.

"Impressive, but wrong. if you want to challenge me, however, you can always put me to the test" he said, pulling me closer until I was lying on top of him, our bodies pressed together.

I was about to answer, but was cut off by the sound of a door opening. I turned around to see Sam looking at us, a look of shock and fear on her face.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you.. I'll.. sorry!" She all but screamed, covering her face with her hands.

"We were not-" I started, but was cut off by Sam.