Chapter 5

Tamotsu's POV

After Mizuki took Naruto to talk to him, I decided to make dinner for Naruto and I.  I'm a little worried for Naruto, but I know he can handle himself. There was nothing to make at home so I went to the market to buy ingrediente.

"What should I make?" I muttered to myself, walking around the aicle. The market wasn't really packed but there were a lot of people here.

"What about omurice?" a voice suddenly said from behind me. Turning around, I saw a boy with brown spiky hair and orang eyes smiling gently at me.

"For dinner? I don't think so, Natsu" I said to him which made him chuckle.

Natsu Ikari, the only neighbour me and Naruto have that actually likes us. Most of the time, he acts like out mom even though I can handle myself quite well, not that I can say the same about Naruto though.

Natsu moved into Konoha a year ago, but even so I'm pretty sure he's close with everybody in this village. He's the same age as us but I never see him in the academy. I suspect he isn't a ninja but you never really know with him.

"Aw, that's too bad, If you did make it, I wanted to ask for some," he said. I smirked at him before continuing my search.

"Make some youself, Flame boy," I said before deciding to make curry instead and get the ingrediente.

"I don't feel like cooking right now," he said following me around.

"Do you want to eat with me and Naruto? I mean, you do live right next to us," I said not looking at him.

"I don't want to be a bother," he muttered. Glancing at him, I took the final ingredient before turning around.

"You don't bother us at all, Natsu. If anything it's the other way around," I said to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"No, you don't, nor does Naruto, it's just in my blood to take care of childern like you," Natsu said chuckling making me glare at him.

"So your saying I'm a child?" I asked him glaring but he just smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, because you guys are so recklass and the prove lies in your hand," he said pointing at the bandages wrapped around my hands. I sighed and just turned away, paying for the stuff before walking out the market.

"Are you heading somewhere else?" I asked turning back to Natsu. He smiled as he answered.

"Yeah, I promised Konohamaru that I'd play with him," Natsu said.

"This late? Well have fun then," I told him as I walked away. Glancing back, I saw him wave to me before walking the other way.

On the way to the apartment, I thought about what to do.

"Well concidering my room is a mess right now, I should clean that up but then what about dinner? I don-" My rant was cut off when I bumped into someone.

"Ah, sorry about that," I said apologizing.

"It's fine," a lazy voice said. Looking up, I saw a man wearing a jounin vest with white anti-gravity hair and black eye. For some reason he looked familiar to me but I don't think I've met him before.

"Uh, who are you?" I asked him wanting to know where I've seen him. He looked at me with a weird expression.

"Uh..., why do you want to know?" he asked.

"I've seen you before," I answered instantly. He looked at me oddly before sighing.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake, Kiddo," he replied. I thought about where I had seen him before until my eyes trailed up to his hair and I instantly remembered.

"Your that guy from the Bingo Book!" I exclaimed. He seemed shocked as he looked at me suspicious.

"Aren't you a little to young to be reading the Bingo Book?" he asked me.

"I saw it in Iruka-sensei's table one day, I don't remember all of the people but I remember you," I told him before continuing. "Your hair was so funny I burst out laughing in front of class."

He sweatdropped at my answer. "You're weird," he stated before asking me, "Who are you, anyway? Aren't you one of those kids who just became a genin?" he asked. I looked down as I answered him.

"I didn't get my headband," I answered which was the truth. I know that I actually passed and just didn't get my headband.

"Sorry Kiddo, nothing I can do there," he said.

"My name isn't Kiddo, It's Tamotsu Uzumaki," I said to him. Suddenly, he gasp as his visible eye widen. I raised my eyesbrow at his reaction, "What?" I asked him confused.

"I... It's nothing, I need to go," he said before rushing away, leaving me alone on the road. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking home to either make dinner or clean my room, whichever I want to do more.

- Chapter five end -

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a while. Anyways, I was wondering if you could read my new book that I published and tell me what you think about it? I never wrote anything like THAT before so I really want someone else's opinion about it. It's literally the only other book in my account so it would be easy to find.

Ayazaki_Kisei