Chapter 5

LAKE OF FIRE

In shortly we reached the main part of Hell. The Lake of fire, I knew was standing at the top of the pit and Jesus was besides me. I looked down and I saw the pit was way too deep. Deeper than I had ever imagined, it looked like an endless pit but finally it have the end point. But at the bottom of the pit it was filled with a Lake of fire. The only thing I can compare was like a volcano  liquid fire flowing everywhere. The walls of the pit was filled with a thick black tar flowing everywhere and it smells really bad a smell of sulfur was all I can smell. And saw lots and lots of people screaming and crying and gritting their teeth because of the pain they are suffering from.

Then I saw a man lifting his hand and trying to reach out to Jesus and said " Lord please take me out of this place, I pained so much. I now believed in you. I repented and I will do your will. " I wanted to help him and gave my hand to him and pull him out of that pit but I couldn't. Then I looked Jesus but he kept silent. Hr only said to him " It's too late now" The only thing I can understand in that moment was it was too late for that man to repent and give himself to God. He must surely be a non-believer he cried and shouted as much as he can and called "Jesus, I now believed in you. " I can see a sad face of Jesus. That pained my heart most seeing Jesus hurt because he didn't make Hell for his people but for Satan and his angels. Then I saw some tried to climb out of the pit some climed really high but they fall back again towards the ground. Some are plucked down by demons with their sharp sword. They will never climbed out of that pit. Some people are crawling some are rolling while some are running and jumping around they can't have their position remained for a minute.

I BURN IN HELL

While I was watching at them I was suddenly among them on the lake of fire. I was burning from every angle. If I stand my feet burn if I kneel my knees are about to vanish if I roll like them my whole body burn and if I crawl like them it doesn't help because I was burning from everywhere. The temperature was so high and the fire was thousand times hotter than the fire we have on Earth.

I looked up and I don't see Jesus anymore. I cried and call to him but he didn't answer me anymore. I cried so much all my sense and thoughts were alive. Every pain I suffered from the lake of fire was sense in my physical body. Billions and Millions of souls were burning on the fire. And they are controlled by the demons there is no peace, love and joyful feelings anymore like I had felt in Heaven. There's no love to comfort anymore. However that place was only filled with torment and suffering and burning and there's no where to escape.
Isaiah 47:14 "They will be like bits of straw and a fire will burn them up! They will not even be able to save themselves the flames will be too hot for them, not a cosy fire to warm themselves by. "

Different kinds of nations different kinds of people and different kinds of skin colour they have doesn't matter. There were lots and lots of souls in hell. Some were cut by a sharp blade and then their body joined again they can feel the pain as much as we can feel pain on Earth. Some are tormented by the the most horrible instruments used by demons everywhere there is no mercy, no love, no joy and no hope.
Revelation 21:8 But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice magic, those who worship idols and all liars - the place for them is the lake of fire and sulphur which is the second death.