Forgive me?

Simon's p.o.v

They needed to sneak Camille out of the hotel so they could find the book of the White. "Come on Simon, Izzy will distract Raphael whilst you sneak me into the basement to free Camille"

Clary is my best friend but Raphael or how the vampires put it, is family. I already asked Raphael and he said no but then again Clary's mother is a second mother to me and I can't leave her frozen but then I'll lose Raphael so no matter what I do I'll lose someone either Way.

"Okay" I sighed, at least I'll get both clary and Jocelyn even if that means Raphael will hate me for betraying him. Betray, ha I've never hated that word this much before.

Clary, Camille and I went to rush out when we were stopped by Raphael and the other vampires the ones I called friend. I realised I wasn't just betraying Raphael but the whole clan and all of the people I called friend. I thought I'd just lose Raphael and save two other relationships but I save two relationship and let down a whole clan.

"I'm disappointed in you" was what Raphael said to me. It hit me pretty hard and if I wasn't feeling devastated before I certainly do now. He seemed mad but in all fact he was actually hurt, he felt betrayed. "Kill them" he ordered.
I backed away in fear only to be saved by Izzy and her breaking the wall. "Adios" she waved and they all left like this was nothing.

Clary broke the accords of the alliance she built. The vampires helped her with her problems and she betrayed them like they were nothing. Them, the vampires....me.

I made a huge mistake by choosing her over them. I went to follow clary and turned back to see Raphael looking at me and shaking his head with disappointment if it's not clear on my face i wasn't proud of my choice.

"Sorry" I told him and left not being able to stand their and be seen a traitor any longer.
"What have I done" clary heard me and took it upon herself to put her nose in my problem

"You did the right thing Simon we can wake my mum up now" I shook my head at her like Raphael did to me "at what cost, I'm a traitor and a liar, they trusted me and now..." I choked  on my words from stopping myself from breaking down "what did I do"I asked myself

"Simon it will be okay" she told me and continued walking, I hope it will be okay. Eventually we woke up Jocelyn and clary got her mum back and I was pushed aside. I was looked down upon by everyone except Clary and I never felt more alone.

I picked up my phone and I had no texts or calls, I never thought I'd miss Raphael call me an idiota or roll his eyes at me. I never thought I'd miss the clan and the way the cared about me, "I need to go for a walk" I announced in the quiet room which contained Clary and the Lightwoods "Simon" she called out but I ignored her like she's been doing to me.

I had no idea where I was going but I just needed to walk and after an hour of walking around I came to the hotel "what are you doing here" I turned back to see a pretty pissed off vampire standing behind me "Raphael, I was just.... I don't even know" for the first time I didn't have a snarky comment or movie reference to say

I'm sorry and this is hurting me to much to kid around. "Leave, before I rip off your head" he threatened "okay" I said after a few moments not wanting to leave. I pushed passed Raphael and took a few steps forward and stopped
"I really am sorry Raphael but I hope you realise that I had to choose my family"

Raphael pushed me against the wall of the hotel "you idiota we were your family and you betrayed us and let Camille free to do God knows what. Even after I told your culo estúpida that she was dangerous. She will destroy the clan and probably kill me as well so thank you Simon for sealing my grave"