(24) shout.scream.freak out

With wide eyes, I nodded stiffly.

Fiancé?! Like whaaaaaaaat?!

When did we agree that we have to cope up with a lie like being his fiancé?!

When did we agree on being a COUPLE?!

Andy raised an eye brow and asked, "Oh really?"

"You don't believe me?" Adam smirked, resting our hands on the table.

Andy rolled his eyes. "Sorry not sorry, but I don't know you, buddy."

"And I don't know you too, buddy."

This has to stop.

Andy scoffed, "You don't know your future bride's BEST FRIEND?"

Yeah, this should stop.

Adam smirked wider, "You don't know your BEST FRIEND'S future groom?"

Squeezing Adam's hand for him to stop talking, I met Andy's eyes. "I am marrying Adam. End of story."

"No, this can't and won't be the end of story, Em!" Andy hissed angrily, "I'm your best friend and you didn't even told me that you're marrying him! Let alone dating someone!"

Oh no, how would I-

"We kept it a secret to everyone." Adam stood up, forcing me to stand up too because he was holding my other hand. "We are now leaving. The ice cream will melt."

Andy looked at me with those eyes I would love to hate.

Pulling my grip out of his, I walked towards Andy and hugged him. "I'll explain everything when the time comes." Andy hugged me back and we hugged in complete silence.

Well that was the plan.

Adam coughed, making me pull back from Andy and smile at him. "See you okay?"

Not waiting for an answer, I walked towards Adam and helped him with the paper bags.

"See you!" I grinned at Andy and eventually left with Adam on my tow.

-->

Slamming the car door shut, I faced Adam and shouted, "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!"

He turned on the engine and drive outside the basement.

"ADAM, I AM TALKING TO YOU-!"

"Shouting, you are shouting at me-"

I continued freaking out, "WHY DID YOU LIE?! I MEAN I KNOW THAT WE NEED TO LIE BUT FOR DUCKS SAKE, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED?!"

"We're just engaged Em, calm down-"

"THAT'S THE SAME THING!" Realizing what he said, I frowned, "OH MY GOD, THAT IS SCARY!"

"It's just a lie, Em-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Shutting up." He sighed loudly and continued driving.

"IN ALL THE POSSIBLE MORE BELIEVABLE ANS EASIER LIE, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ON BEING ENGAGED?!"

Silence...

"ANSWER ME DARN IT!"

He frowned and looked at me, "You told me to shut up."

ADAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!