Chapter Twenty-Six

...CASTIEL POV...
.
.
.
Riles was subconsciously sending me her emotions while she petted me.

She was hiding her emotions well on the outside, but she was a bit depressed, not angry, just depressed.

As Pietro and Tony told her stories of all the epic things she does and her fans.

Pietro described her pranks they had done on the others.

That was when I had an idea, and voiced my thoughts to Pietro, "Supernatural,".

Pietro vanished for a moment before reappearing with the seasons of Supernatural.

Tony stared at Pietro confused until he said, "If she relives something maybe she will remember something,".

"Well I'm not watching it," he declared, flashing a peace sign as he got up, walking out the door.

I could hear the rest of the group bombarding him with questions, then a slap.

I assume Natasha slapped him because he didn't want to watch the show with his amnesiac sister.

Pietro walked up to the DVD player, which was by the TV and started messing with the buttons.

I rolled my eyes and started rubbing my face against Riles', purring.

She gave a small giggle, which was unusual for her, but then again she couldn't remember what she was like.

Pietro turned around with an eyebrow raised, I guess he heard her.

He shook his head and turned back to the DVD player, and eventually, the Supernatural title screen for season one appeared.

I turned and faced the screen.

Pietro disappeared and reappeared beside Riles with popcorn.

I stuck my paw in the bag, hooking a piece of popcorn on my paw and started nibbling on it.

"What's Supernatural about? Is it a movie?"

Pietro shook his head, "No, Supernatural is a TV show about these two brothers and I am not spoiling it. So just hush and watch," informed.

He then flopped himself onto the bed beside Riles and she blushed.

Riles Stark just blushed. It's the end of the world, I'm so done.

She scooted over, as close to the edge as she safely could without falling on the floor.

Pietro pressed play, let the fun begin.