57. Nightmares!!

I woke up to the chill....

My body was cold, and I brought the duvet closer to my body, as the chill wind blew onto me... Erupting shivers on my shoulder....

I opened my eyes to the source of the wind... It was coming from a door facing a cliff... A high cliff... As conscience dawned on me, I heard the distant sound of the sea..

Where was I? I thought as more wind cooled me.. and I realized one fact and shuddered..

I was naked.. completely naked... The thin duvet covering it from being displayed...

I was alone in the unfamiliar and searched for me clothes... Panicking when I found it across the floor... Scattered... As if...

Oh My God... What happened??

I tried to remember.. Anything that helped me know where I was.. And what happened to me.. But nothing came to me.. It was as if I was in a nightmare..

Was I raped??

I checked my body to see any signs of violence... Nothing.. Nothing but some bite marks on above my chest and one on my waist...

Oh My God... Oh My God.....

Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps and I stilled, pulling the duvet closer to my body.. Hiding my nakedness..

Suddenly he appeared on the door across the one facing the cliff... The one on my right..

"Cherry...." I whispered as he smiled at me.. His face gentle and warm..

He was wearing a loose track pants that stay just above his hips.. His chest bare, hair messed up as if he just woke up... He was holding two cups with steam raising from it, his face looking so happy, I could feel myself getting relaxed and cozy.

"Hey.. Good morning.." He said as he walked towards the other door and slid it shut, before placing the cups on a side table.

I was too confused to speak anything, and just lay there watching him.

But then he turned to look at me, his face holding the usual smirk, as he approached me.

"You know, you should stop looking at me like that... I'm having a hard time to control here.. "He said as he took the duvet in his arms, and getting in to join me.

I squealed, and pulled the duvet closer to me..

"Jaan.. Don't shy away from me.. Not after last night.." He spoke in his husky voice as he pulled me closer to him, the duvet forming a barrier just between our bodies as his lips collided with my jaw.

I hitched my breath, as my body responded to his lips, shivers running down my spine. His hands covered me, his fingers tracing along my naked back, his lips now attacking my lips.

"La.. Last night?" I stammered in between the kiss, and he pulled off, just to look me in my eyes.

"Last night was the best night that has ever occurred to me." His voice was turning more husky by each word, and I was lost in his eyes. I didn't flinch this time as he leaned back to me and continued to kiss my lips.

He kissed me with so much passion, I forgot to stop him from pulling the duvet that was between us and my bare body was pressed to his chest.

His hands brushed my waist, and I gasped. He took the chance to push his tongue on my mouth, taking the kiss to a deep new level. He slowly pulled away and took my hand that was clutched tight onto the sheet, and placed it on his head. My fingers immediately found a way through his thick hair, lacing it there.