Chapter 17 - The Plan

[Jaime's POV]

We finally got to see Ari and Katrina for a while, get some pictures and stuff. Even my parents came around to see their grandchild.

They were a bit shocked at the news of Ari being pregnant, but they still supported Mike and Ari fully, and were in awe when meeting Katrina.

My parents had to go, since they only afforded a back and forth trip, considering they were too busy with work, and left back to the airport.

Its sad they couldn't stay long, but at least me and Ari got to catch up with them, which was great.

Mike and Vic's parents were coming next week.

Right now, Ari was asleep and gaining back her strength, Katrina sleeping in her little crib next to her mommy while me and the guys talked.

We know Nate's out there, and when he said he's after 'something worth more' it got us all worried. What if he meant Katrina??

"Alright, so what are we going to do?? Katrina is now a target and she's not even 12 hours old," I asked.

"Well, easy. Keep a close eye on her at all times. We'll need to bring her on tour with us, too," Mike said.

"That will be tough. I mean besides Ari, who else can watch her??" Vic asked.

"Katelynne can watch her while were gone on some tours," Tony said.

"And we got Kellin, Jenna, Austin, Matty, their bands, and a whole lot of other bands we know. They can help out," I  said. "Not to menton security."

They thought about it for a bit. "I guess it can work. But the everyone has to be alert when watching Kat. Right now we are free from tour to pay attention to Katrina, and for Ari to regain her strength after those 9 months," Mike said.

'I agree. We can tell them what's up tomorrow," Vic said.

We all agreed and then relaxed a bit, Mike by Ari's side holding her hand. We'll tell Ari the plan when she wakes up tomorrow morning.

She'll be a bit nervous, but she'll need to have faith.

We're putting s much protection for Katrina.

~~~~~~

Thanks to adele22x1 for the cover :)

Also a thanks to lizzyluvemm for her cover design, which will be shown in the next  chapter, which will be pretty special.

Still looking for more covers to the story, so if your interested, send me your designs through PM or on my message board :3

FEEDBACK!!! ^.^=