Chapter 9

I wake up and notice it is dark outside. I roll around and find a new phone and a tea on my bedside table. I sit up and take the tea meanwhile I look at the time. It says 5:30. I sigh and drink the tea to wake up fully. As I finish my tea, I wonder as to who brought me this, and then I remember that Emily lives here also.

I get out of bed and get ready for school. I make my way into my closet and wander around to what catches my eyes. I find this loosely red shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, and cute brown boots. I put them on and look at myself in the mirror. I feel like there is something missing, so I look through my jewelry and find this loose necklace and I find a navy colored scarf. I check through everything and spot a brown shoulder bag that matches my boots.

I exit my closet and go and fix my hair and makeup. Once everything looks perfect, I put the phone, earphones, charger, and a few makeup products in my bag. I make my way into the kitchen. I can smell the aroma of breakfast, and I know Emily is up. I see she has prepared pancakes with bacon on the side. I take a plate and serve myself a glass of orange juice I found in the fridge. I take a bite and my taste buds feel like heaven.

I haven't had an actual meal because Jason and the others wouldn't let me have any of their food and they would make me starve myself, saying I was fat or overweight. Yes, that was true before but because I lost most of my weight, I became unhealthy skinny. Ever since then, I would sneak food and try to limit myself, so they don't suspect anything.

I finish my plate and drink and wash them. I head out and see my backpack by the entrance and I know Emily brought it over when I was 'shifting'. I go to the garage and see which car I want to use today. I spot the Bentley and take the keys out of the box and turn on the ignition. I hear the engine roar and it brings this feeling of joy. I see Emily with here Ferrari and I open the garage door, and we head to the school.

 I see Emily with here Ferrari and I open the garage door, and we head to the school

Right when we reach it, everyone turns their attention towards us again. I park near the front this time and turn off my car. I get out and see everyone eyeing me. I notice Jason just staring at me in a blank face. I feel the weird feelings come up again and I decide to walk faster towards the entrance. I get out my schedule and see what class I had since I only went to two of them yesterday. I have Calculus, Physics, English, Gym, Lunch, History, Break, and French for last period.

I sigh and head to my classes as I hear the warning bell.

8 hours later:

I just finished all of my classes and Emily is in all of them while all of my bullies are spread out through my classes, also. As Emily and I make our way outside, we hear groans and screams coming from around the corner. We make our way over there and see two students, a girl and boy, being surrounded by a couple vampires and werewolves. I instantly recognize them as the popular group. They aren't my bullies, but from another pack. There are multiple packs and clans in the high school, but they all stick with each other.

I see a vampire hold the guy by his throat and a werewolf grab the girl by her hair. They start beating and saying things to them.

"Aww, look how pathetic you look trying to fight back. You are just a weak vampire who deserves to die." one says to the guy.