Peter Oneshot

A/N: May be triggering. I was going somewhere completely different with this imagine, but then my emo soul got the best of me. I wanted to do a Depressed!Peter x Depressed!Reader. So, if you might be triggered, I beg you; Please don't read this! Your safety means more to me than votes and comments.

Oneshot: Peter Modern A/U

"Y/N L/N!" My knees flew up and hit the fold out desk, sending all loose items and my computer flying. I tried to calm my breathing. I looked at my professor who just shook her head. There was a guy standing next to her. His hair was a dirty blonde color, and from across the auditorium I could see bright blue eyes. He looked sturdily built, paired with a chiseled jaw line. He was wearing a red flannel that was unbuttoned to reveal a black twenty one pilots shirt. His skinny jeans and converse were tattered in a very Tumblr-esque style. At first I thought, Oh, maybe he could be my friend! Then I remembered why everyone stays away from me and mentally scolded myself.

Oh, right. You're probably wondering who I am. My name is Y/N L/N and I'm a graphic design major at the University of (school of choice). I'm 22 years old and am obsessed with music, the internet and making different fandom related graphics in my spare time. I'm really awkward to be around, so my best friends are fictional characters and Youtubers that will never know I exist.

"Sorry, Ms.Jackson." I said, lowering my head. I bent down to pick up all of my things, struggling slightly to make no noise.

"Next time, Y/N, don't be doddling on your computer during class. Then I wouldn't have startled you." She was right about my paying attention in class, but I wasn't doddling. "Class, we have a new student. Peter Pevensie here is an exchange student from Finchley. He'll be trying this school out for the semester, then he might transfer here. Make a good impression." She gestured for him to find a seat, but he looked like a deer in headlights. She chuckled.

"How about you sit by Y/N?" She gestured to the seat next to mine, which I didn't even realize was empty. I cringed, scared that I would have to socialize. It, as I've expressed, isn't my best talent.

"Erm, yeah. Sure." His European accent was prominent. He made his way to the chair. I used this time to study him further. He walked timidly, but he seemed unfortable. His hair was side-swept, but it looked as though he had woken up like that. His converse might have, at one point, been black, but have faded to a dark grey. He was carrying a brown messenger bag, which seemed overloaded. What you could see of his arms were adorned with bracelets, anywhere from a danisnotonfire to MCR. I pulled up my sweater looked down at my wrists, only to find the same danisnotonfire bracelet, along with my Irresistible, American Beauty/ American Psycho and The Kids Aren't Alright wristbands. I chuckled under my breath. I might not be so different from everyone else. Then I remembered what's under those wristbands.

The seminar ended about an hour later. I collected my computer and notebook. I my next two hours are free, so I planned on going to get lunch. Alone. By myself. Fun.

I was walking through the courtyard. It was surrounded by outdoor halls, sorta like Hogwarts. There were large trees which many students liked to study around, or just sit during the scarce time in between classes and seminars. However, some guys still hadn't grown up. They like to trip freshmens, or bump into people, causing them to drop their morning coffee. One time they tripped an art major and she dropped her still-drying painting, right into a puddle. They are the type of people that make me want to be more isolated from the world than I already am.

Today, however, their victim was poorly chosen. The new guy, Peter, was just walking to the south exit and some guy tripped him. I think his name was Casper or something like that. He had long, wavy brown that was styled into a quiff. His whole persona screamed rich jerk.