mute?

"Why don't you speak?"
One of his classmates asked, looking up at the tall, silver haired boy.

Pulling out his markers he wrote down on a white board, before turning towards his fellow peers
"It hurts to speak."

"What do you mean 'it hurts'"
Another asked

He bit his lip erasing his previous answer
"I have a problem with my throat, it's been like this sence birth"

The classmate nodded, turning back to the teacher as class started

'Why must they ask so many questions, it's not like they even really care, I'm just that weird kid that cant speak, well... Dosent want to speak'

He thought to himself looking out the window.

--------

Time passed, and school had ended.

Leaving him alone in the class, before he stood from his seat whiteboard and markers in hand. He left, he walked out of the class and straight out of the school, ignoring all the people looking at him, or trying to ask him questions.

"Oh look, it's the mute kid!"
People called out to him, whether they meant any harm or not was all up to him.

He turned around, opening his mouth. Closing it. Opening it again.

Preparing himself he looked around at all of them, his throat already burning just thinking of it, tears stung in his eyes.

Walking over to the boy who spoke those words, he grabbed him by the neck, tightening his grip instantly, stating in a low, dark tone.

"How does it feel, huh, try to speak, oh yeah you can't... " red shards formed in his mouth, spilling from between his lips.

After dropping his peer, he walked out of the school.