Resting at the Stoneheart's House

We've been on the road for a good hour and a half and I was currently munching on some snacks Luca conveniently packed.

Tossing another potato chip in my mouth I closed the bag and grabbed the candy in my satchel and began sucking on a chocolate lollipop.

I swirled my tongue over the top and stuck it in my mouth with a small pop. Pulling it back out I slid my tongue on the side and turned it rubbing the sweet treat across my tongue. I opened my mouth to enjoy more of the lollipop but it was yanked from my hand and thrown out the window.

"Hey!" I turned to Luca little upset he threw away my candy and littered.

He looked back little furious and...conflicted?

"How dare you tease me."

I quirked an eyebrow, "Tease you..?"

He nodded curtly staring me sternly in the eye.

"Yeah, tease me."

Noodling slowly I tried to figure out his meaning then a dirty thought hit me. Hesitantly I looked down, at his crotch.

"..."

Let's just say his pants were a little tight. Blushing like mad I turned away not addressing his, his...problem.

I gazed out the window extremely embarrassed and confused as to what I should do next. We were driving though scattered towns. Businesses sprinkled here and there clusters of homes.

A few minutes passed and I felt a pang of hunger. Damn... I had just a ton of snacks and I'm still hungry?

I slowly crept my hand into my satchel and tried (keyword tried) to quietly feel for another candy.

Luca chuckled darkly "If your looking for something to suck on I can help you."

Blushing again I turned around to face him "If you weren't so perverted this wouldn't have happened! It's not my fault I'm hungry as hell! Snacks can only fill you up so much!"

His lips pressed into a thin line "Well if you hadn't eaten that lollipop so seductively I wouldn't have been so...evoked."

"What lies! I was simply eating a lollipop!"

"I think not. If you were looking to seduce me it worked. Although you should've just asked I would've been very happy to oblige."

I scowled, this pervert may have dragged me away from civilization to just get in my pants! Well, he's got another thing coming 'cuz I'm wearing a belt. (Idk why I find it kinda funny that she thinks that this would stop someone strong like Luca XD).

"That belt I could use as floss if you think that could stop me if I wanted."

"You creepy mind reader!"

He smirked and kept his eyes on the road. The sun glinted on his eyes. Now they seemed like golden amber-encased into small orbs forever shining in the setting sun. His dark lashes made their exotic gold color more vibrant and framed them handsomely. His dark hair was perfect no matter what. The dark locks somehow handsome in every form. His tan skin accented his amber eyes making him even more handsome if that was even possible. The jawline was sharp and defined as was his collarbone not too prominent but sharp enough. And his lips, when they crash on mine... Soft, passionate, loving, gentle and full of emotion. His hands. Long and slender like pianist hands when they hold me caressing my skin. Gentle and firm like they could protect me from everything but also hold me lovingly. His defined chest-

"-Sierra. Earth to Sierra."

"Mm, what?"

"We are stopping to rest at my relative's house."

"Oh... Who is it?"

"Alph-er I mean Weston and Evelyn Stoneheart."

"Oh? I hope they don't live up to that last name."

He chuckled "They don't come on."

We headed to the back of the car gathering night bags and walking into the lavish home.

Luca reached his hand to what I assumed was the doorknob but instead, he broke the handle and pushed open the door. I gaped at him for two reasons; he broke off a locked and metal doorknob and his awful manners.

I yanked him back outside.

He turned and frowned "What?" This idiot...

"We minus well leave they aren't going to let us stay after what you did. Impatient."

He waved his hand shooing away my comment "What crap! I do this all the time. They've now got an on-hand repairman."

I facepalmed and shook my head "Idiot idiot idiot."

As soon as Luca stepped on foot inside a beautiful woman appeared making me a little nervous and surprised. How'd she know we were here so soon? Did everyone in Luca's family have abnormal senses? She had a perfect complexion, dark wavy hair, amazing cheekbones, clear blue eyes and was gorgeous all around.

"Hi I'm Evelyn Stoneheart, but if you want you can call me Evie."

"Thanks, Evie." She smiled bigger at the sound of her nickname "I'm Sierra, Sierra Rose."

"Well, it's wonderful to meet you, Sierra, a real pleasure. Why don't you meet Weston? Weston, come here look at this beautiful young lady."

A muscular man also very handsome appeared. He had dark hair like Luca but his eyes were a frosty blue. He smiled and held out a hand to shake mine.

After I shook his hand he said "I'm Weston Stoneheart. It's very nice to meet you."

His eyes lingered on me, not in a creepy leering way but the analytical way. Like he was sizing me up for a fight.

They both turned to Luca and smiled almost approvingly.

Evelyn then turned to me and smiled another perfect smile, "Well do come in we need to chat!"

Weston rolled his eyes playfully and walked in keeping an arm around Evelyn's waist. I turned to Luca with a question about to be said but he seemed to know and answered before I could say a thing.

"Weston and Evelyn have been married almost 8 years. They have a 6-year-old daughter named Loann (pronounced low-Anne) and a 1-year-old also daughter named Devon."

My eyes widened. Evelyn had been through two childbirths and looks fantastic. I watched Weston and Evelyn as they lead us through the house to our rooms.

They were bickering on fact that season seven was the last season for Parks and Recreation (A/N: so sad best freakin show ever!). Evelyn was saying it was whereas Weston seemed determined to say it wasn't. He was wrong.

Evelyn seemed exasperated and huffed turning away. Weston tapped her shoulder and when she turned he kissed her on the lips. I wasn't on the receiving end but I could tell it was passionate.

It was amazing. Eight years and two kids and they still adore each other. After kids, some couples become more stressed and drift apart. And over years they lose some love. But here they were two kids and eight years strong. I wonder if I'll ever get a love like that.

They stop at a pair of double doors and push it open. I was distracted and didn't pay attention to the new room but instead set down the bags. Evelyn sat on a nearby couch and patted the spot beside her urging me to sit. I did and she was saying something but I was focusing on Luca and Weston trying to catch what they seemed to be discussing.

I hear Luca say "-she's the one. I know because I love her more than anything. Sierras mine forever and forevermore."

________________________

Hello~! THANKS FOR 500+ VIEWS! Sorry late update I wanted to try my hardest. Yeah idk how many into the woods parts there will be so keep that in mind. Also any Alpha and Me readers you'll know I finally added them in! And will get that bonus chapter up soon as possible. Thanks for reading, vote and enjoy!
-⚜True Potato⚜