Part 7

Skipped to the end of the day

"So you going to the party tonight?" Lucas asked and I stopped  on my way out the school. I turned to him and shrugged.

"Yeah, most likely. Are you?" I asked him and he smirked leaning against the wall. 

"Of course I go to all the parties. Everybody gonna be there." He looked me up and down and bit his lip. I smirked, he can't help but look at me. I was about to say something but.

"Hey Samira." I turned and seen Elijah at the bottom of the steps and smiled at him barely noticing the two other boys behind him. I smile at him and he smiles showing his perfect teeth. 

"Hey Elijah." I say moving my hair out my face. "Wassup?" I say walking down one step.

"You going to tha party tonight?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah." I say and he smiles deeper. I swear that smile will be the death of me. 

"Who you going with?"

"Me." I here behind me and feel an arm go over my shoulders and felt Lucas pull me to his chest. I was about to protest but I got curious. Elijah looked up at Lucas and with diffrent type of smile. 

"Oh I didn't even see you Coly." He says and I raise my eyebrow and looked up Lucas. There was no smile there. Straight hatred. There was a lot of tension between them two. I wonder why.

"How's your cousin?" Lucas asked and that wiped the smile right off his face and I raised an eyebrow. That hit the spot. Instead of responding to him, Elijah turned to me with a sexy smile.

"Find me at the party alright? We'll talk about going to the gym tommorrow." I smile and nod.

"Okay." i say and he smiles once more and then at Lucas and leaves. I look at Lucas who was already looking at me. He seemed kind of angry. I smiled at him and he ket go of me and started walking down the steps. 

"What?" I asked and he turned to look at me and I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Don't talk to him." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked and he looked around then back at me.

"Just don't." He says and I see the anger in his eyes so I dont wanna play around with him right now. 

"Okay I won't." I say and he nods then looks at the ground then back at me with his normal natural concieted look and starts walking back up the steps. 

"Go to the party with me." He says and I look at him and frown. 

"Thought I was already going with you." I said and he smirks. 

"Are you.?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yep." He smiled to then walked back down the steps and when he got to the bottom he looked at me.

"It'll be me you Will and chi. And a friend of my named Dillyn." He said and I nod and walked down to the bottom with him. He wrapped an arm over my shoulders and walked with me through the parking lot. 

"You trynna be my bestfriend?" He asked and I frowned when we got to my car and he leaned against it in front of me. 

"That is a weird question to ask." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Are you?" He asked and I shurgged. 

"Yeah sure." I say and he bit his lip looking me up and down he leaned forward to where his lips were on my ear. 

"With benefits?" He asked and I feel his lips on my neck and I laugh hiding how good that acctually felt and i pushed him away. He was laughing too leaning back on his car.