Chapter 22: Part 2

***Lucas POV***

It's dark... so dark. A shiver runs through my body as the van rumbles over yet another pot hole in the street. I push and fight back against the climbing fear that threatens to take over me. Squeezing my eyes tightly shut, I pray silently for Alex to come find us and for Ms. Cheryl to be okay. I hate that I am feeling afraid. I can't afford to be feeling scared. Olivia needs me to be strong. She needs me to remain calm and figure out how to get us both out of this mess. I sniffle quietly back at the tears that is almost on its way out of my eyes. "Please God.... please don't let them take me back to him. Please don't let him get to me again." I pray silently again out into the night. Where are they even_

"Man this shit is crazy! I didn't think we would have been able to pull this shit off. The Boss was right to plan this shit out while Alex was distracted. Did Angel and Rico get that bitch yet?" A whiny shrill male voice called out from the passenger seat in the front of the rumbling van to the bulky man in the driver's seat.

"Nah the bitch is causing too much problems. I kept trying to tell boss that getting all three would have been way too much on our fucking plate! Shit if it were me, I would have just killed the whore and not waste so much time." The gruff man responded back in obvious annoyance. A whimper leaves my lips at his cold words. Are they talking about my Eve? Please please please don't let it be Eve.

"Last I heard from Rico, the damn woman was putting up a big ass fight making all kinds of noise and shit_"

"You guys bet not be messing with my mom!" I screamed out from the back seat at the stupid men. Anger quickly is taking over my fears as I think of them messing with my Eve. The skinny man turns around in his seat toward me, "You fucking little prick! You shut the fuck up! If I had my way, I would have killed your fucking spoiled ass, that baby girl of yours, and that bitch you call a mother!" His yellow rotten teeth glisten in the dark as the passing street lights bounces into the car every now and again.

I jump forward in my seat and lean forward in the ropes, "I would like to see you try!" I scream back. Rough hands grab and yank me forward as the car swerves in the street. Olivia beside me screams and wails as I try to scramble out of the man's hold and take my hands out of the bounds of the rope. "David! Chill man! Chill! The boss said that the boy should remain unharmed!" The bulky man screams in the front of the car as he struggles to calm his partner and get the car righted back. I yank at my hands tied behind my back. Man I wish my hands were free so I could box his stupid big face!

Air leaves my lungs as I am slammed back into the leather seat beside my crying sister. I know he couldn't see me, but I glare back at him in the dark of the van anyway. He better be glad these ropes got me! I look down at the small hands tightly grabbing at my side. I instantly feel bad. I shouldn't be causing problems with baby Olly here. I need to instead try and figure out a way to get us out of here not fight. Snuggling closer to her, I fiercely whisper, "Don't worry Olivia! I got you. I won't let them hurt you the same way that I was hurt okay? I will protect you from him. I promise."

I shift in my seat and glare back at the men, "My dad is going to come and mess you guys up! He is going to get us back and when he does you will be sorry!"

The skinny man lets out a shrill laugh, "Yeah yeah, save it kid. By the time your old man figures out what is going on, you and the wee one will be out of the state. Now all we need is for that sweet ass mother of yours to cooperate. Damn maybe once we all get settled in, she will let me have a taste_" I lounge forward causing Olivia to whimper out, "YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!" I scream. Both men shout with laughter at me. Anger rolls off me as I struggle at the ropes binding my wrist yet again. I know Eve doesn't like or want me to curse but I just can't help cursing at that man. How dare he try and say something so disrespectful?! It will be over my dead body that I will allow anyone to touch my sister and mom!