Chapter 49

"So, is this the Amelia that Rosalie had issues with?" I ask Eduardus.

He shook his head, "No, this is a different one. Her full name is Amelia Taylor, she does have a brother, but he's not her twin. He's four years older than her. They also have a younger sister who's two years younger than Amelia."

"Funny, I used to be close friends with them. Until their father returned and immediately started hating me."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Tell me about them."

"Well, for starters, I've always been close to Amelia. Just last year she told me she liked me more than a friend. Of course her father found out and told her to not see me anymore. I just so happened to run into them the one night and he challenged me. Anywaus, her brother and I were like brothers. He helped me with Alaricas when he was injured after a beating. We would both guard him."

"Their father continued to cause immense stress until I decided to not see them anymore just before I left for Canada."

I nodded, "Maybe Amelia is hurt by you leaving her. Granted, being a slut isn't the way to go about this."

He shrugged, "Guess I'll never know."

I sighed as I walked outside, after thinking over my conversation with Eduardus, I was really curious about this. Amelia seemed to be very fond of him, but now she suddenly hates his guts. There has to be more to this, they should have known what would of happened if you challenge an alpha.

I stopped when I reached their house, I sighed and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, it swung open to reveal a stern looking man.

"What do you want?" He snarled.

I glared at him, "I'm your Luna, Mr.Taylor, I expect you to show me some respect. If you don't, I'll gladly put you in your place."

By what Eduardus told me, I'm already hating this man. It sounded like he had a huge ego and meeting him in person seems to be hinting at it.

He narrowed his eyes, "You're just a kid. I'm not going to show you any respect. Nor will I show respect to Alaricas or Eduardus."

"And what makes you better than us?"

"I'm older and stronger."

"You're missing one thing, you're also a self absorbed asshole who ruins relationships. Now, show me some damn respect or you can see yourself out of the pack."

I'm done messing around with his large ego, if no one else will give him a taste of his own medicine, then I will.

He clenched his jaw, "You can't do thag."

I smirked, "Oh, but honey, I can."

"Fine. May I help you?" He asked after
a few moments.

"That's bettrr. Now, I would love to have a chat with your daughter."