Lying On The Cold Hard Ground

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 14 Lying on the Cold Hard Ground

~•~•~•~

A/n- I changed it, it's no longer 'Tink the Tinker'

It seemed like hours as you two ran through the tunnels.

"Tinker Bell!" He cried, stopping and putting his hands on his knees.

"Can we just-"

"We aren't leaving her, (y/n)!" Peter stood up and looked at you.

"You and I are both equally tired, Pete! Can we please just stay here for a while." You winced, holding your side. You fell against the wall and let out another cry.

"What's wrong?" He is face suddenly changed from anger to concern.

He flew to you but you pushed him away.

"I'm fine." You stood up slowly and nodded.

He pressed his lips together in worry, but nodded also.

"O-ok. Let's go." He turned to corner only to run into someone.

"Peter! (Y/n)! Ready to join to fun?" Hook grabbed your wrist, kicking Peter to the floor.

"Which one, Pan? The girl, or the fairy?"

*deathly pause for effect*

"What do you mean?" Peter asked, confusion crossing his face.

"I kill one, and let one go. Which one do you want to keep?" He caressed your cheek, smirking devilishly. "Life's full of tough choices," he then threw you down, and you let out a wail.

"(Y/-)" Peter was cut of as you let out another cry, as Hook kicked you. "Stop hurting her!"

You fell against the wall and let out a whimper.

"Why are you doing this to her? Just to hurt me?" Peter cried, running over to you.

"She's the prophecy. She's the one who will kill you." He sneered, and you bit your lip.

"What?"

"And she is going to do it. Which is just the reasons I have Tinker Bell. Her and many other people are here, and are working on a spell to make (Y/n) transform to the good side. My side!"

"(Y/n)...why didn't you tell me." He looked down at you, and you glared at Hook.

"I-" You let out another wince, and Peter finally lifted your shirt.

There was a long scratch that was slowly turning black.

"Did I mention we've already infected her with it?" Hook asked innocently, before laughing.

"What?"

"She had a poor wittle swcratch, so when I was holding her, I may have jabbed in this-" He held up a small knife that was laced with a purple substance. "You can still save her though."

You looked up at Hook. What kind of bargain does he want to make?

"And how's that." Peter let go of your hand and stood up.

"Just turn yourself into me, which of course I'll kill you, and she'll be sent home." Hook petted his hook hand, haha Hooks hook, and smirked.

"D-" Peter stopped, and looked at you.

You were pulling on his tights, crying.

"N-no don't do it, Pe-Peter!" You cried, tears streaming down your pink cheeks.

"Tick toke, Pan."

"Deal."

"No!" You screamed, but it was too late, Hook had cleaned of the knife he had used on you and had plunged it into Peters shoulder.

He fell to the floor and you crawled to him.

"Oops! Forgot to tell you Pan, but the deals of!" The pirate laughed evilly, then grabbed you by the hair.

You winced, letting our another cry.

"Now you listen up you dumb, pesky child. You will work with me or die trying to escape." He growled, dropping you.

"Help Peter and take me home, you monster!" You yelled, cradling Peter in your arms.

"He's already dead. And home? Oh your going far from there."