Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.

Asia.

It was past noon, and I was still in bed. I rolled over, and moaned..

My body was sore as hell.

I checked my phone, and saw I had a missed call from K.C, and a text.

KC: Come with me today to clean ma house out. Around 4.

Me: Kk. That's cool.

All this time I have been in back in Cali I have not seen my home yet. Going to that place will bring back so many memories. I took a quick shower since I was too tired to take one last night, and after I limped into the living room and King, Andre, and Harmony were all sitting together on the couch cuddled up watching Willy Wonka, and The Chocolate Factory. I smiled, because it was cute. They're attention turned my way when they saw me.

"Good Morning." I said in a good mood.

King replied making noises with his mouth, and giggling. Harmony was too focused on the movie that I don't think she heard me.

"Goodmorning." Andre said smirking at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"Not you nigga I was talking to the kids."

He chuckled. I was still mad from what happened yesterday. And I'm not gonna let him think just because we had good sex everything is all good. That's what is wrong with these niggas.

"I'm gonna make breakfast." I walled into the kitchen and washed my hands.

"So your gonna fake like your still mad at me after I gave you what you wanted?" He asked.

He sat at the table, and I just acted like I didn't hear him.

"Don't ignore me."

I washed the plates in the sink after from last night so I could get ready to cook.

He got up, and walked over to me, touching my wrist.

"Asia."

"What?" I said annoyed, as I put the dish down.

"What else you want me to do, I see how I was wrong aight? I won't do it again."

"Do you really see why that was so messed up?"

"Yes. You have every right to be mad. I shouldn't have told her that."

"And she used that shit against me all the time. Everyone uses shit I used to do against me. That wasn't even true, but it hurt even more because that was a lie but the whole thing with me running away... I hear that shit 24/7. And it hurts, even when you say stuff like that. Then you make up a lie for someone to use against me also. I am just so sick of everybody judging me." I said as I continued to wash the dishes.

"People are gonna judge you until the day you die. If you know your shit good now, don't worry about other people. You gotta live for yourself."

"I get that... But like.. For example What if the NFL found out about what you used to do? All the people you killed.. Anything about your past true, or not wouldn't you be embarrassed? What if they all looked at you differently?"

"I could give 2 fucks. They don't know me..they don't know what I have been through, I would tell them all to go to hell." He said.

"You just don't get it." I shook my head.

People say this, and that but don't know how it feels until it is actually done to them.

"I do."

"No you don't, it's not happening to you." He sighed, and rubbed his face.

"Okay, just please forgive me." He said getting down on one knee like he was about to propose.