Chapter 50

He released a defeated breath before calling down Amelia and a girl named, Elizabeth. Once both girls were standing before me, he folded his arms across his chest.

"Which one?" He questioned.

I looked at the older girl, "Amelia."

She seemed slightly confused as she followed me outside. Her father pulled Elizabeth back inside and closed the door.

"Why do you want to speak with me?" She quietly asked, hugging herself.

I sighed, "Why are you having sex every night when you didn't reject Eduardus?"

Her eyes widened, "I-I...is he hurting?"

"What do you think? As a teen, you should know what happens when it comes to that. He feels the pain each night and it'll eventually kill him."

"Good."

I was stunned by her answer, "Good? How could you say that? He's your mate!"

"Well, I don't want him! Why does it matter to you? He's nothing to me."

"You went from loving him to hating him so quickly. Whatever love you claimed to have must of been fake then." I sneered.

Her eyes were shining with anger, "I loved him! It was real!"

"Then how come you were able to hate him so quickly?"

Shd clenched her hands into fists as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It wasn't my choice."

I frowned, I went to ask her what she meant, but she was already walking away. She sudddenly stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"He's better off dead. At least he won't feel anymore pain."

"Then why not reject him?" I asked softly.

She gulped, "Then I'll have to see him again."

"So?"

She closed her eyes as more tears ran down her cheeks.

"I-I...."

"AMELIA, INSIDE, NOW!" her father suddenly yelled.

She glanced at me, "I still love him and that will never change."

She sprinted inside, I narrowed my eyes as she flinched away from her father. He glared at her before shifting his gaze to me. He didn't say a word as he slammed their door shut.

I slowly walked into the house, thinking over her words. It didn't take long for me to connect the dots. Her father has something to do with this. He hates Eduardus, he'll do anything to keep his children away from him.

Anger swelled in my heart, I closed the door and stormed upstairs. I walked into the room to see Alaricas sleeping and beside him was another girl.

I had no idea what to think when I realized she was completely naked. My heart started to pound in my chest.

I growled loudly, "ALARICAS, WAKE UP NOW!"

Almost immediately, he jumped awake. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before looking at me.

"Why are you crying? Did she hurt you?" He asked quickly.

I frowned and wiped my face, "No, you did."

"Baby, what's going on?"

We both looked at the sleepy woman, Alaricas furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

She frowned, "I could be asking you the same thing. Where the hell am I?"

She slowly looked down, "And why am I naked? Oh my god...we didn't...?"

"No, I went to sleep..."

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Alaricas, she's in heat, I can smell it."

"So? I can too...."

He frowned and lifted the sheet, more confusion filled his eyes.

"I'm still clothed." He mumbled.

"Luna, I promise I didn't do anything with him. I was on a date with this guy and that's all I remember. I'm not the type to screw mated men." She blurted out.

I shook my head, "I can smell the arousal in the air. You two had...I can't believe..."

"I'm still clothed." Alaricas mumbled again.

I frowned as he continued staring at his pants. I shook my head and ran out of the room.

Of course he would act on instinct, of course he would screw a female in heat and not remember. She wouldn't remember either, considering her wolf is on control most of the time.

I ran outside and into the forest, I collpased in a nearby clearing. I didn't even cry, I just leaned against a tree as silent tears ran down my cheeks.