Chapter Fifty Five

Judith squeezed her eyes shut as tears forcibly made their way out and streamed down her face. She could hear Nathaniel struggling under Ron who was punching at the man to keep him down. George turned around to see Judith crying, Harry and Eleanor were nowhere to be seen until he looked down.

"Noo! Noo! No!" Judith screamed into her hands. "Why?"

She turned her body around as she couldn't bare to face the dead body on the ground.

Nathaniel or rather Lord Voldemort had been able to claim a life in his quick spurt of power.

George shook his head in horror at the sight of the dead body lying down at his feet. Remembering the first body that had rested at his feet, being his own brother's. It was an image that haunted his mind, wide awake or asleep. He clapped his hand over his mouth to keep himself from getting sick as the Auror recovered from the jab to the stomach to assist Ron who was struggling to keep a hold on Nathaniel as the man's body thrashed around violently.

They were able to take the wand away from him, but it seemed Lord Voldemort was not going to give up Nathaniel's body that easily.

Judith took a deep breath but her inhale was staggered as she nearly choked on the air from her crying. She turned around to face the body once more, dropping to her knees.

Harry looked completely frantic as his hands shook supporting the body that had shielded him from the deadly curse.

"Didn't I tell you, Potter?" Nathaniel hissed in Harry's direction. "Didn't I tell you that you would always result to using someone as a shield to protect you?"

"Shut up!" Harry growled at the dark wizard. "Shut up!"

George walked over and dropped down beside Harry as he stared at the lifeless body of Eleanor Ross.

"This can't be happening." his whispered. "It just...this can't be happening. Not again..not again."

"She's not dead." Judith said shaking her head. "She can't be dead..she was just...she was just brought to us and Fred...FRED!"

Her head jerked up in search of the spirit but he was nowhere to be seen.

Ron went to pull Nathaniel under a full body-bind curse, when suddenly Nathaniel's voice returned.

"What's going on?" Nathaniel asked in a panic tone as he found himself pinned to the ground by the two wizards.

He was able to turn his head just enough to see Eleanor's body lying against Harry.

"N-n-n-no!" he stammered meeting his sister's gaze. "Please tell me I didn't do that...please.."

"It wasn't you, Nathaniel...it was..it was him-" Judith went to tell him as she watched her brother repeatedly smash his face into the floor in grief of what he had done. "Stop him!" she told Ron.

The auror and Ron grabbed Nathaniel and shifted him on his side so that he wouldn't be able to cause anymore damage to himself.

"Nathaniel, listen to me, it wasn't you who-"

"It was my body! It was my hand..I might have well done it, Judith!" Nathaniel yelled at her. "I..bloody killed someone..I.." He began to cry at the sight of Eleanor and closed his own eyes. "What have I done?!"

Judith trembled unable to make herself move to go comfort her brother, but fear had a tight grip on her body. She couldn't trust her brother, she wasn't sure when he would fall under Voldemort's control once more. George moved towards her and wrapped his arms around her to bring her to look away from Eleanor's body.

Harry didn't allow himself to let go of the woman's body out of guilt that she had taken the hit for him in the last moments.

"What do we do, what are we supposed to do?" Judith whispered to George as she held onto him tightly. Aurors flooded her apartment many of them wanting to kill Nathaniel right then and there, but they had to wait on Kingsley's arrival before anything.

"I don't know..I didn't think something like this was going to happen...not like that..she didn't deserve that...none of them ever deserve that-" He held onto her tighter, she could feel his body shake. "Where's Fred...I can't imagine what he's-"

"He's not here. I don't know where...he must have gone back to limbo or something...if Eleanor died and didn't become a ghost, that's where she would have went."

"He's just going to blame himself for what happened." George sighed.

"But it wasn't his fault, it's no one's fault but Voldemort-"

"You don't know Fred like I do.." George said. "The fact that he brought Eleanor to us, even if it was to help...he's going to believe he brought her to a sooner death."

A/N: Hey look! I actually killed Eleanor. Merlin, that was much harder than I thought it was going to be. I have such an emotional attachment to that OC. Damn you, Ellie.