t e n

Dear Jason,

We talked today for the first time in three weeks but that's not all that had happen. You showed up at my door at 2:00 in the morning with flowers in your hand. You were so lucky that my parents weren't home that day because of the conference meeting they had in New York that weekend.

You had a sign, flowers, and a teddy bear in your hand. I could barely read it. It was mid November with the windy chill and cold weather, you were only wearing a thin jacket with skinny jeans and a beanie on your head. Your cheeks were all rosy from the cold; it looked like you were about to freeze to death if I didn't open the door.

I finally decided to open the door because the look on your face made my heart squeezed a little. Your lips were all blue from the cold and your cheeks were all red from the wind hitting them.

I asked you to come in and you did. You stood right in front of me with the sign in my face and got down to one knee. I thought were going to me propose which was going to be a little awkward even though we weren't even dating for you to ask me that serious question.

The words that came out of your mouth made me a little less awkward; you said,"I'm sorry for ignoring you because I felt like a total douche to ask you out like that. I know that every girl wants to be asked in a way that they'll always remember, but no I am not asking you out now. This doesn't mean I am never going to ask you out but I just want to take things slow and be friends for now. So here I am on one knee asking for forgiveness and for you and me to be friends again even best friends when the time is right. So you Bella take me to be your friend, again and I'll never ignore you again."

I just stared at you speechless; this was one of the most amazing thing a guy has done for me. This moment made me love you even more than I thought was possible. It was an amazing feeling but I decided to mess with you just for the fun of it because you woke me up at 2:00 in the morning when I needed my beauty sleep.

"I-I don't know. That was all sweet and stuff but I think I can forgive you but you have to work your ass off to be my Bestfriend, again. However, I guess Taylor has competition now to see who my best friend is," I said trying not to laugh because the look on your face after I forgave you made you look like you were a little boy at a candy shop or you have one the lottery or something.

You gave me a kiss on the forehead as a friendly gesture and gave me all things that you have bought me. You started to look me up and done for no reason I thought but then I remembered I was only in a long t-shirt with a pair short sleeping shorts underneath them. I blushed when I looked in your eyes and saw lust in them with another hint of emotion that I couldn't quit tell what it was.

Why are so mysterious when it comes to feelings?

I asked if you wanted to stay and watch a movie even though it was already late but tomorrow was Saturday so we didn't really have anything to worry about.

We both decided to watch Paranormal Activity 3 I got scared and started to hide my face inside your chest. You started to laugh at me and say "Stop being scared."

"Well, I'm sorry I can't help it. It just creeps me out and scare me easily," I said with a little pout on my face that you couldn't see because my face was blocked up by me hiding in your chest.

It might have been a funny sight for you but it was one of the first memories that we had together that I'll never forget. I can wait to see where this friendship lead, too. I just hope that somewhere in the future you and I will be more than just friends and the love that I feel for you won't be one sided anymore.

Love,
Bella

P.S
I can't wait for the amazing memories ahead.

Author's note
Sorry this might be a short chapter. I usually right chapters a head but I've been procrastinating a lot and having a lot of homework and tests to study for so if there is any mistake please leave a comment and I'll fix it.

Remember to like and comment;)))