Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}

Warning: The scene coming up is graphic and sexually intense. If you don't like that kind of stuff then please skip it. The end of the scene will be marked with this symbol (##). Just flip/scroll down till you see the symbol. This will be the only warning given in the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smashed his full lips against mine. His lips possessing mine in every way. My hands snaked around his neck and softly tugged at his hair. He let out a soft growl as we continued kissing.

His lips tasted minty and it was an addicting flavor. His hands traveled down to my waist and he pulled me in closer. I gave in to the sensation and let my arms run across his hard and muscular torso.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth and when I felt his tongue slowly slide out I caught it in between my teeth. I sucked on it a little earning me a moan and his hands tighten around my hips.

I slid my hands through the opening of his shirt satisfied when I felt his smooth and hot chest.

He released my lips and placed kisses across my jaw and to my neck. When he reached my neck he harshly sucked against the skin and I released a light moan in response.

Turning my head to the side I granted him more access to my neck and he took it since he continued to suck hard against my skin. I shuddered when I felt his tongue flick across my sweet spot.

This was wrong but it felt right. He knew exactly how to make my body feel good. His expert tongue kept sucking against my neck and I couldn't control the moans that escaped my mouth.

I felt his hands travel down my waist and they went under my skirt to grip my legs. His hands traveled up till they grazed my panties. I could feel the heat building up in my lower area.

His hands kept on grazing my panties, teasing me. I growled against his mouth and he smiled against my lips. He was doing this on purpose!

I pushed myself back against him and his fingers finally rubbed me. I moaned at the pleasure he was giving me. He rubbed against me and I arched my back against the wall. (####)

A toilet flushed in the door next to us and seemingly to snap back into reality Mr McKinley let go of me and I stumbled back against the wall. He paced the short hallway and when he reached the door that if opened would lead to the restaurant, he rested his head against the door.

Then he rubbed his hands through his hair as I tried to bring myself back from the high of my boss touching me. The teenage boy that walked out of the boys bathroom gave us a sly look and walked into the restaurant.

Mr McKinley walked right into the boys bathroom and slammed the door. I adjusted my skirt and top before I walked into the door that said girls bathroom.

When I looked inside the mirror I saw how flushed my cheeks were. My lipstick was smudged and my lips were swollen. Turning my head to the side i noticed a large hickey on my neck. After reapplying my lipstick and moving my hair to cover my neck I walked out of the bathroom and Mr McKinley was not in the hallway. I walked out of the hallway door and saw Mr McKinley and Daymond sitting down talking.

Making my way over there I sat in my seat and avoided eye contact with Mr McKinley.

"Are you okay Delilah?" Daymond asked with concern etched onto his his face.

"Yes. I'm fine" I said with a light smile in an effort to ease his worries. The waiter came back with our Antipasto dishes. Grabbing my fork I poked it into the chicken salad and brought it into my mouth. The salad was delicious but my mind was elsewhere specifically on the hunk of a man sitting next to me.