Chapter 22

****HI! Hello everyone, yes I am still alive and I want to thank everyone for waiting so patiently for this next chapter, I feel bad about the three week wait. I know that I hate when authors don't stick with their regular updates or when they take too long. But I really do want to thank the several new people who have been voting for every chapter and have been leaving nice comments. Don't be a silent reader, comment to say something nice, or funny, or ask a question and I will reply to you. I want to make this book as amazing as I can and I want to make sure what I do is enjoyable for the readers too because without you guys this book would just be an idea I had a few months ago. So Imma stop talking now and let all you people read on. Love you all and remember to COMMENT, VOT NAD FOLLOW ME!! AUTHOR LOVES FOLLOWERS! Enjoy!!****

Picture is Aris's new wolf Nova with violet eyes!!<3 ⬆️

***********************************************************************************************************

Aris's POV

I left Rowan to sleep; he'd need it for tomorrow. I headed back down the hall, the moon was rising and I felt my wolf stir within me. The moon usually has a strong pull on the wolves, but Pandora never had a very strong connection. It's an old belief that the stronger the pull to the moon the stronger the wolf inside of you and Nova's pull was almost throwing me against the wall.

Walking back down the hall, I came to a set of grand doors; this must be the master bedroom. I opened the door and stepped inside, the lights were still on. I looked around at the perfectly made bed, the soft carpet lining the floor, the dark wood furniture, and the ceramic tiles leading into the bathroom. The scent of the expensive cologne and perfume worn by the Alpha and Luna was still highly detectable, but somehow, now it smelled stale and dead.

Shaking my head, I left the room with a sour taste in the back of my throat. I will never understand how Logan could have had his parents murdered. I would give anything to not have to visit my family's graves, and Logan dug theirs.

I skipped down the steps. Most of the wolves had entered the mansion and were looking for places to sleep. I wandered amongst the wolves and spotted the Amazon wolves sitting on adjacent couches. As I approached, Nesyne and Aiaarlar stopped conversing as I stepped up to the couch.

"Aris. What's happening? I've been told that Rowan is leaving and so are you." The lithe young woman asked, standing up.

I nodded. "The Alpha fled the battle and is demanding we meet alone, Rowan is scouting the perimeter in case he tries something." Nesyne nodded and Redia caught my eye.

"What will you do when you meet?" she asked, leaning one boot up on the table. I shook my head. "I don't know, but I do know that I'll feel his throat between my jaws for sure."

Jeoyme laughed, "You would have made a fine Amazon wolf Aris; you have all the makings of a striker." Her twin nodded. I smiled, "I wish there were more wolves like you all around these parts."

"Sorry we're a one of a kind Amazon tribe, but you will always be welcome amongst us." Nesyne put a hand on my shoulder and I gave her a thankful nod.

"When are you leaving tomorrow?" Isrou asked, leaning against her hand on the couch arm.

"Soon after sunrise I will leave and make way to the place he wants to meet." I replied.

"You have time then, would sparing help prepare you?" Adunia asked, rising from her spot. I thought about it and nodded.

"I would enjoy that opportunity," I smiled; I was really hoping I would get a chance to see how the Amazon girls fought. Nesyne made a quick motion with her hand and the girls smoothly rose from the couch and we left the house.