Part 6

Thanks for voting @ashleymorris and @purpleryne :)

********
********

One month passed in the same way of me doing the paper works, taking his calls, arranging the meetings etc etc. Benny was doing her work perfectly of making coffees for us and giving him his meal on time. I hardly met my boss in this month as he never called me in his office if he needed something he delivered it through Benny or sometimes he e-mailed me. My room is now having an extra cupboard as he thinks he needed more space for his files and there was now a cctv camera outside my door. Thank God he didn't forced me to put it inside my office or else i would not have been able to concentrate on my work. His so called friend and also his security head never left the opportunity to came in my office to tease me or Benny. Well....he is very charming and naughty at the same time. He is tall may be 6'4 with broad muscular chest. He always wore a black skin tight half sleeved shirt with two collar buttons opened and a black jeans with black belt. You can see the muscles popping out from his half sleeve and his muscular chest from his opened buttons.
Girls dreamt of such men including me too...no not now...i mean when i was a teenager but now i really don't give a fu*k about good looking men.

''Uhu uhu...'' i heard someone fake coughed. It was Benny.

''Yes? Do you need something?''

''No..your coffee is cold now. Should i....'' sh*t i was zoned out.

''No..its okay. I prefer cold coffee'' i smiled sheepishly and she raised a brow. I took a sip... yew!! I gave her a fake smile but drank all of it in one breathe. She was looking at me with wide eyes.

''See i liked it''

''Hahahaha....'' we both looked towards the door and saw our new intruder that is none other than Mr. David Peterson. Nowadays he is really keen to disturbed us time to time. ''Your face is showing how much you liked the coffee. Hahaha '' he was laughing like a joker. Not in real i am just saying. His voice is tough and he look more handsome when he smiles. ''Ow! I didn't know someone likes me this much that they are unable to take their eyes off me'' he chuckled with a wink towards Benny who blushed and averted her eyes towards the ground. ''So Miss Liza tell me are you having a crush on me?'' He said in a seductive voice slightly holding the desk and leaning towards me.

''WHAT? No way...no not at all...what gives you this rediculous idea...'' i stuttered. Sh*t why i am stuttering.

''Oh common Liza i know you were thinking of me before i came here and your so hot coffee turned into a cold one'' he came behind my chair while speaking and put both of his hands on the desk on either side of my chair from behind and leaned close to my ears. ''Say miss Liza am i telling right?'' He whispered and i shivered by his breath in my sensitive neck. I looked straight and saw Benny looking at us with red cheeks and she was nervous. Her eyes went to my side and i saw something like tears....in her eyes...really?

''Ex...excuse me...so..sorry..'' she stood and went out of the door. What was that?  I felt some movement behind me and soon Dave came in front of the desk took an apple...my apple...from the desk. He bite it and gave a wink before exiting my door. What the hell is going on here? Am i missing something? Just then i thought how he behaved with me and realised he just came, flirt with me and i was sitting like a stupid the whole time. How dare he!!

We went out for lunch at the nearby restaurant because today we got our salary and wanted to celebrate it. So here Benny, Melissa and me are sitting and having our favourite meal. We were sharing our memories of the month spent here. And i came to know that Benny is an orphan. She is living here by her own. So i asked her that she can live with me in my apartment as there is one vacant room. And it will be a benefit to pay half of the rent.