Let's go to the mall!

Hermione was waiting in front of the soft pretzel cart in a mall. While waiting for Draco Hermione thought of the last time she had been at a muggle mall. 

"Hermione honey you look gorgeous.... Is this what you will wear to the school ball?" Hermione's mother asked her. "Mom... it's  the yule ball and  I think this is the dress.." Hermione questioned herself while twirling a frilly pink dress. She looked into the mirror and her mom came up from behind her and put her hair up with a clip. She fixed the ribbon on her daughter's dress and stared with admiration. "Oh honey, everyone will fall in love with you...". 

"Hey you ok?" Draco asked breaking Hermione out of her daydream. Hermione nodded and Draco raised his eyebrows as if doubting her judgment. He linked arms with her and said " So why are we at a muggle mall?". Hermione felt the same chill she always felt when Draco touched her but eventually she formed the words and said " We are looking for my navy blue bridesmaid dress". Draco looked at Hermione head to toe and asked "Why can't you wear what you are wearing right now." Hermione looked down at her white dress with jews embroidered on the top with somewhat of a grey tie dye design. The bottom half had grey stripes and while she looked very put together she could never to go to a wedding this way. "Merlin Draco even though you are a guy with impeccable style you still know nothing. I mean how in God's name can I wear this dress. I mean it's white Draco the bride is the only one who wears white" Hermione said while sighing. Draco looked at her and said "I think you look good in white but whatever you say". By the time they had finished this conversation they had arrived at the store that Hermione intended on finding her dress from. It was where she found her dress for the yule ball and it was going to be the place where she finds the dress that causes Draco to fall for her. After what seemed like hours of perusing the racks for good blue dresses. Hermione had given up and then she stumbled upon the most beautiful white dress ever. It was halter neck with an open back and she rushed in the dressing room to try it on. 

She came out of the dressing room with the dress and Draco put his hand on his heart as if he had swooned

She came out of the dressing room with the dress and Draco put his hand on his heart as if he had swooned. Draco stood up all ready to go when Hermione said " Wait where are you going we need to buy a blue dress we aren't done yet."Draco sighed and said"Hermione this dress is beautiful you should take it , and as for more shopping I'll be outside trying to find muggle food that doesn't sicken me while you try to find something else." Hermione looked disappointed and nodded and turned around to change out of the dress when she felt someone grab her wrist immediately she turned around and was face to face with Draco who looked her into her eyes and said "Do you want me to stay?". Hermione nodded, and shot her best appreciative smile at Draco who sighed and said "Blow me away with more dresses Hermione". Hermione felt unsure of wether he had said her first name before but it sounded beautiful to her ears right now. Hermione took a couple minutes but she found a dark navy blue gown and she tried it on. 

Draco looked at her and smiled and said "You look beautiful; can we go now?"

Draco looked at her and smiled and said "You look beautiful; can we go now?".Hermione nodded and changed out of the blue dress and bought it at the cash register. 

"Lets go" Hermione said.

"You go ahead, I have to take this call." Draco raised his phone to his ear until he saw Hermione was out of sight. 

Draco pulled the white dress that Hermione initially wore off the rack and pulled out his credit card. "I'd like to buy this white dress please". 

Draco came outside and apparated home he quickly stashed the dress in his closet and then apparated back to the mall. When Draco came back outside the store he saw Hermione off in the distance looking confused and lost but still gorgeous. Draco smiled to himself and walked towards her. He out his arm around his shoulder and said "Hey you ready go?".

Hermione nodded and they walked out from a long day at the mall.