Chapter 25

{Emily POV}

This has been officially the worst 2 days of my life! I have been sparring and fighting Black Canary for over 2 days and I come home every time with bruises and the thought that I might have broken something. I came back home and was home alone. Bart & Wally were on a mission and father was busy. I laid on the couch and still had my suit on. I was just too tired to take it off. Dick called me and I answered.

"So how was it?" He asked me and I grunted a little  bit when I sat up.

"Does that answer your question?" I said and he chuckled.

"You'll get used to it." He said and I gave him a fake smile.

"How did you do it?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I was raised up by Batman it's much more worse with him." He said and I sighed.

"Great!" I said sarcastically and he chuckled again.

{Dick POV}

I was talking with Emily when Flash came back.

"Hey Flash!" She said and looked at Flash. He didn't say anything and started to walk towards Emily. Something was off.

"Are you okay?" I asked and still got no answer. I looked at the time. He should be working right now, oh no.

"Emily get out of there." I said and she looked at me confused. I tried to focus on Flash if something was wrong but couldn't see anything. Flash grabbed her by the throat and started chocking her.

"Emily!" I yelled and she threw him over the couch and started running. Obviously Flash was faster and stopped in front of Emily. He knocked her out and looked at me. He smirked as he ended our call.

"Emily no!" I yelled and Damian entered my room.

"What's wrong?" He said and I ignored him and called Batman.

"We are going to Gotham." I said and he packed his stuff.

"What?" Batman said as he picked up.

"Emily's gone, Flash has her." I said.

"So what?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't the Flash that we know. He was different. He tried to choke Emily as I was calling with her." I said and he was silent for a minute. I looked back at Damian and he came with his backpack and his sword.

"Meet me at the cave." He said and hung up. Damian and I left my apartment and rode as fast as we could to Gotham, we arrived we saw Bruce sitting behind the computer.

"She is kidnapped." Bruce said still looking to the screen and I sighed.

"Why would Flash do that, someone else has to be behind this!?" Damian asked and he showed us the map, the wave point was at the temple in Star City.

"I think Talia managed to get her again." I said and Bruce sighed.

"Father please don't tell me that we have to wait another day!" Damian said and he nodded. We then heard a swooshing sound coming from the cave and then suddenly Flash came in running.

"Finally, I searched the whole city, took be about an hour to find this place." He said and I started attacking him. He managed to dodge all my attacks. Damian managed to sneak up behind him and kicked him in the back. He hit a wall. Impulse came running too and started tying us up.

"Let us go Impulse!" I said and he refused.

"Easy kid I'm on your side." Flash said.

"Then why did you kidnap Emily!" Damian said.