Chapter 52

I shivered violently under the blankets, watching Alaricas scurry around the room.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

He sighed, "You apologized ten times now, yes I kept count. It's in the past."

"But I was being stupid and because of that, you had to go out in a storm. You could get sick."

He raised an eyebrow as he looked at me, "I'm not the one shivering right now."

"Touche."

He grabbed one of his shirts and walked over to me.

"Take your clothes off and put this on."

I frowned, "But these ones are fine. I want to sleep."

"Jolene."

"Fine."

"Good girl."

I playfully glared at him before smirking, he furrowed his eyebrows at me. I took off all my clothes, I could feel hus heated gaze on me as I tortured him. I threw on his shirt and sighed, I then smiled at him as I turned around.

I looked down to see a very large bulge in his boxers, I looked back up at him.

"Let's go to bed." He sighed.

I smiled innocently as we slipped under the covers. He turned his back to me, growling at me when I kissed him on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned off the lights.

Sexual Themes!!

I scooted closer to Alaricas and wrapped my arm around him. He stiffened as I did so, but didn't shove me away. I smiled to myself as I slid my hand into his boxers and grabbed his member.

"Jo...what are you-fuck." He moaned as I started stroking him.

"Helping you out." I answered.

He moaned as I started to speed up, I slowed down and chuckled at him when he growled.

"D-don't stop." He grunted.

I smirked and kissed his neck, his grip on the sheets tightened. I started to move my hand faster, earning a louder growl like moan.

"Oh god, baby. Don't stop." He moaned.

I kissed his jaw, "I won't."

He moaned loudly as he came, once he was done I withdrew my hand and went to the bathroom.

Sexual stuff over.

I dried my hands and turned to walk back out to the bedroom, but Alaricas tall form stopped me. I looked up in confusion when his lips suddenly claimed mine.

He pulled me against his body and cupped my face. I quickly got over the shock, I kissed him back with just as much desire.

When we parted he carried me to the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"You didn't have to do that, princess. It would have gone away." He whispered.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "Shush and go to bed. I love you, Alaricas."

He chuckled, "Love you too."