Chapter Twenty-Nine

...3RD PERSON POV...
.
.
.
Years went on in the same pattern, occasionally managing a few pranks with her paralyzed leg.

Riles didn't mind though, she had Castiel, Pietro and the rest of the Avengers by her side.

They became so close you could've sworn they were related.

Steve was the overprotective father, Tony was still her brother, Natasha was the stern older sister, Clint was the annoying little brother, Thor was the proud, but protective older brother, Wanda was like her twin sister at times, Bruce was like a worrisome mother about Riles' leg, and Pietro eventually became Riles boyfriend.

They did everything together, inseparable would be an accurate term.

Everyone shipped them together, so no one minded when they came out with it. They'd actually all made bets on it.

Eventually, Riles, Pietro, and Cas got everyone in the tower addicted to multiple TV shows and movie series, effectively making fangirls and fanboys out of all of them.

Riles may be crippled, but she played her part in anything that would come.

Cas revealed a few more of his powers when he shifted into the size of a tiger when Tony tried to put him in water.

When Riles finally told the team what all Cas could do. So they did the only logical thing and made him an Avenger.

One thing was certain, they were unstoppable when united. Anything that would come to challenge them would run away howling back to wherever they came from when the Avengers were done with them.

They wouldn't have it any other way.