Chapter 56: Sufferings

(Y/n) was slightly taken aback by the male's serious expression and reluctantly nodded her head, allowing him to enter her abode. As he was permitted in, the boy closed the door behind him to fully regard the girl. "(Y/n), I want to get some answers." Jin approached the female's unassured form as she tried to contain the bulging pain on her burnt palm. She quickly picked up on the boy's unyielding aura, causing apprehensiveness to manifest itself to her gut.

"Can you come later. I'm busy right now." However, the boy made no move on leaving the female and focused his stern eyes onto her anxious form.

"No (Y/n), I haven't been able to have a moment of peace ever since..." His face contorted to feature disgust and repine of the memory that brought him so much discontent. "I want to know...I want to know who would do that to you...I want to know who it was." Jin approached the female who shook her head at the boy.

"I know what you're talking about, and I'm still not saying anything Jin. Just leave it." However, in contrast to her demand, she didn't receive the luxury of his grant as he remained in the room.

"No, I can't...I'm going crazy (Y/n), I can't stop thinking about it. You need to tell me, you need to tell me (Y/n), I can't take it anymore." He took small strides towards the girl, only to have her moving back at his pace.

"Jin, I said no. Just think of it as a dog bite and you'll be much calmer." The female attempted to dismiss the entire subject but received no compliance from the boy.

The male frantically shook his head, "No, no. Someone did this to you. Someone did this to (Y/n)." The girl pointed her attention at his fiddling fingers, laboured breaths and fluctuating gaze, taking the variables as bad signs.

"Jin, please calm down. Everything's fine, just keep cool." The female dared not to approach the panicked boy but neither one of her attempts of comforting him seemed to have a drastic effect either.

"Why would someone do that to (Y/n)? But why won't she tell me? Is she protecting them?" The boy flexed his fingers, causing a slight crack of the knuckles as they clenched them into his palm.

"Please, just listen to me-"

"I thought I was her friend. Friends are supposed to share, right...? Does she not consider me a friend anymore?" After speaking out his hypothesis, Jin directed his full focus on the female. "Am I no longer even a friend? Have I really grown this useless?" The girl took small, backward strides as the boy kept taking an approach towards her.

"Jin, just relax and take a breath man."

"So I'm nothing to (Y/n)?" As his paces brought him closer to the female, he placed his hands on her tense shoulders and gave her a perplexed look. "Why does (Y/n) not want to talk to me? Does she think I'm not going to understand? Does she think I'm going to be angry with her?" His fingers dug into the girl's deltoids, causing a wincing pain from the tightening hold. However, the boy paid little heed to her aching expression as dismay filled his every suspicion and dread. "Can (Y/n) tell me the person that did this to her?" The boy presented her with a gentle and faultless smile that seemed to cover a much darker means.

"Please, relax. We can talk and-"

"No!" Jin interchanged between his reposed state to an immediate noxious tone. "I want to know...I want to know who. If I don't, I'll go after all of them."

(Y/n) stared at the earnestness of his threat and speculated over how much of it seemed to be a bluff, and how much was a direct promise. "What do you mean...?"

"All of them...they're all trying to hurt you, I can't trust them. They'll all pay. If I don't know who it is, they'll all suffer." His hands gained an unnatural strength to them as they clenched her shoulders and throbbing wound, in a secure hold to keep her in place. "Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me or they all will see what true agony is."