It Only Takes Once (Chapter 11)

• Dedicated to Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter

Happy Birthday Beyonce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to her, just because I used her so much in this chapter lol. ♪♬♪♬♪♬Love you Queen Bey ♥♥♥

#9-4-81✔

#BeyHiveツ

"Mika quit bein mean to my dog" I said pushing her away from my baby and picking her up.

"It kept licking me, I don't know where that dog's mouth has been" She said making a face at my baby.

"What's that things name any way?" Shakayla asked looking at it.

"Her name is Princess Beyonce" I said proudly

"Really Shak, that sounds kinda stalkerish" Shakayla said making everybody laugh at me.

"Shut up, no it's not" I said snuggling closer to my doggey. "Khadarious liked her name" I said sticking my tongue out at them.

"So I'm guessing ya'll are back on good terms" Shalandra said coming into the movie theatre with a tray of nachos and junk food.

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you guys" I said smiling

"Tell us what?" They all said at the same time.

"He told me he loved me" I said before squealing

"And what did you say?" Shamika asked me

"Well, nothing. To be honest I was in shock. I really didn't realize what he'd said until he had already left" I said placing my hand on my belly.

"You didn't say it back?" Shamika said wide eyed.

"No, to be honest guys. I'm so close to packing my shit and hauling my pregnant ass back across town it's not even funny" I said sighing

"I don't blame you. Khadarious just doesn't know any better and although he is trying it's not fair to you to have to have to train your husband how to treat you." Shakayla said shaking her head.

"To be honest I don't know why you're still with him, if it was anybody else your ass would've dueced a long time ago" Shalandra said looking at me and shaking her head.

"Right! Shak, I really feel like you have feelings for Khadarious and you're falling in love with him but you and everyone else knows that you still love Byron and you always will" Shamika said adding her two cents in.

"Can we just watch the movie?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to talk about Khadarious or Byron I just wanted to watch old movies with my sisters.

The first movie we watched was 'Love and Basketball' it made me think of that time Khadarious and I played basketball together and we cheated the whole game. Next we watched 'Baby Boy' that made me think of his black ass because no matter how much we fuss and fight and the end of the day we end up fucking it out. Then we watched 'ATL' that made me think of Byron because that same night we went to the movies to see it was the night he took my virginity. After that we watched 'Poetic Justice' that also reminded me of Byron because he had a crush on Janet Jackson and I had a crush on Tupac. We watched all three 'Friday' movies and they brought back memories of me and Byron quoting Craig and Smokey.

"I'm gonna go to bed guys goodnight. You can stay in the guest rooms if you want or you can leave. Love you guys" I said grabbing my blanket and my doggey before leaving the theatre.

While I was in the bath tub soaking and listening to Pandora my phone rang.

"Hey" I said answering the phone.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing" Khadarious's voice said over the phone.

"Soaking in the tub" I said simply