Falling for an unknown guy

It was hard not to think in Austin. Maybe it was because he was my crush for almost two years. Ugh... I hate to remember him. Everything that I could say now, was that my crush had a girlfriend... I still care about him, but I have to forget him.

It was Saturday morning, I was getting ready to go to my little cousin's birthday party. I brush my brown and not so long hair, put a pink flowered dress, like those ones that Ariana Grande wears, put a little bit of makeup, high heels, and I was ready.

My parent s never let me go to any activity with jeans, because that gives a "bad impression."

Well, I have two sisters and a brother, Richard, they are at the university, so I just live with my parents and my dog, so they always are trying to, i don't know, make me perfect or something.

At the party, as usual I start to stare everyone, the same faces in every party. But this day, there was someone unusual, someone new... I felt someone looking at me. I turned my head to the left, and there was a super hot guy. He was tall maybe he was from 15 to 17 years, no more, he had brown hair, with an interesting hairstyle, his eyes were so dark as midnight. He was wearing a stretch black pants, a white sleeveless shirt, and blue vans. He had expansions on his ears, and he seemed familiar, but I can't remember if I already knew him, or I was crazy. He was next a woman, that I guess that was his mother; he was holding a baby, and he looked so cute. There were two kids with them, but I didn't pay attention to them. I just can't stop looking at this guy, he was so hot, but his eyes were so asdfghjjkl I don't know, I just didn't have words to explain what I felt when I looked his eyes.

My cousin was a kid, so it was so boring. I spent the rest of the "party" reading "My Wattpad Love".

When I arrived home I didn't stop thinking on that guy; I don't even know his name. I think all these things about Austin were driving me crazy. I think I'm a masochist, because I start stalking Austin... I know that I shouldn't, but I just can't stop. He looked so cute with this girl. I start to stalking her, and guess what... Her name was Julie. OH MY GOD! She had my crush, and she was named Julie... JULES! Ugh! She was P-E-R-F-E-C-T. I always thought that Austin will be my first kiss, but I think he is really busy now to make my dream come true.

I got a message from Matt again...

Matt: Hey ya pretty, are you busy? want to hang out?

Me: Hi! I'm not feeling good, maybe next time.

Matt: Oww... what happened to you?

I just don't want to talk to anybody, why he can't understand how do I feel? He should stop trying to make me fall in love for him.

Me: Just a little be dizzy.

Matt: ):

I lay down on my bed and continue reading...

I woke up at 2:00 A.M. wow... I woke up because my stomach was strongly asking for food. I woke up my little dog named Nina, because I didn't want to go alone to the kitchen. I took my phone and Nina and went downstairs. I was eating some cookies and checked my Instagram. My heart stop beating for a second when I saw:

"Austin_804 liked your photo"

OMG OMG! The notification was from ten minutes ago. So he was awake at 2 A.M.

The picture was from yesterday, at the party. I was standing next to my mom, it was a whole body picture. Then I saw another notification.

Austin_804 commented your photo "Wow, you are wearing high heels, but you are just a little girl haha"

O-H M-Y F-*-C-K-I-N-G G-O-D! I took a long breathe and answered him.

"@Austin_804 haha well, I grow up I guess :)"

I was dying... Austin commented my photo! Another notification.

Austin_804 commented your photo "haha yeah, I guess cause it's 2 A.M. and you are awake ;)"

A smile came out of my mouth, I was feeling butterflies on my stomach. I receive a message on Whatsapp and was from him.

Austin: Hey there! Grown up girl :)

Me: Hi!

Austin: So, what are you doing at 2 A.M. awake?

Me: haha I'm eating :) and why are you awake?

I can't believe I'm talking to him... AT 2 A.M.!!! I know that he has a girlfriend, and that I shouldn'talk to him, but he started so that mean that he wants to talk to me.

Austin: I can't sleep

Me: Ow... that sucks

Austin: Yeah....

I didn't know what to answer, but I didn't want to stop talking to him

Austin: I missed talking to you ;)

What is going on???? So, if he miss talking to me, WHY HE DIDN'T TALK TO ME? This was the first time we talk after 8 months. I count them.

Me: Me too :)

In that second I don't know what happened to Nina, but she started barking to the door. "Nina shut up, shhh, they are going to find us."

I heard my dad footsteps. I took my phone, my cookies, and the silly of Nina and ran into the bathroom. I didn't move any muscle for a seconds, but then I realized that I let all the lights on, silly me. My dad knocked the bathroom's door.

"Emma are you there? Are you okay?" "I'm okay, just a little stomach ache." "Do you have Nina there?" Ow sh*t... how normal is to take your dog to the bathroom when you are sick...

"Ummm... yeah..." "Poor Nina, I hope she still alive" "Hilarious dad..." "Haha I know, well good night sweet heart, I you still feeling bad go to our room." "ok"

That was awkward. I was in the bathroom holding Nina, my cookies, and my phone. My phone... Whatsapp... Austin! I checked it and a I had three messages from him.

Austin: Haha yeah...

Austin: I hope to talk to you another day

Austin: Bye, take care.

Sh*t... I couldn't continue talking just because silly Nina started to bark. I went to my room, and felt sleep with a smile, Austin had talked to me.

_____________________________

Hi! I hope you like it! I'm loving writing it! Enjoy it!