Wattpad Original
Mayroong 4 pang mga libreng parte

Prologue

How to win him back:

1. Enroll in an all-boys school.

2. Get a short haircut.

3. Dress and act like a boy.

4. Stop being a bitch.

5. Don't get caught.

Walang maganda, mayaman, sikat at matalinong babae na gagawa ng mga 'to. Ang babaeng gagawin ang lahat ng 'to ay isang baliw, tanga, o obesessed girl na gustong makipagbalikan sa kanyang ex-boyfriend.

Pero para kay Millicent Mallari, kaya niyang iwanan ang kanyang "almost perfect" na buhay sa New York City para lang sa lalaking kanyang pinakamamahal.

Even she doesn't know if she'll win her man's heart back, especially since she's in a sea of handsome fish—este, boys pala. 

-----

Hi, Maidens!

First of all, I want to say thank you for all the love and support that you have given me for the past few years and even until now. You have been a big part of my life, along with my stories. I know I'm not that active anymore, and I apologize for that. I think not all of you know, but I'm a single mother. I have a lot to prioritize, especially my son, that I need to support.

But now, Wattpad has given me an opportunity to support my family and my writing career at the time. Lady In Disguise will now be a part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program starting today.

Sana po ay suportahan n'yo ako sa bagong chapter ng aking writing career. This would be a big help to me, and hopefully, magkaroon na ako ng maraming oras para makapagsulat pa.

Maraming maraming salamat sa inyo at sana magustuhan n'yo ang story na 'to!