(25) Vid.Call

Hi yo PEEPS!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOOOOTES, COMMENTS, REAAADS, ENCOURAGEMENTS AND SHARES!

Thanks that_geek_girl_gabby and SarahPluviose for reading my other books!

Anyways, chapter 25! -I'm spoiling you guys 😉

ENJOY!

---------

"How's Franco?" I asked as Adam tried fixing the web cam.

Fey smiled and said, "He's doing well. His heart beat's back to normal. The doctor said that he could possibly wake up within this week. But don't put your hopes up."

Adam fixed it and sat beside me. He asked her, "Why?"

"The doctor was drunk."

WHAT?

"Why the heck was he drunk?!" Adam gasped out.

I frowned and said, "I'm calling 911."

"No!" Her eyes widened, "I mean, we were at a club, that's why he's drunk!" She explained.

Why the heck is that stupid doctor in a club?

Wait a minute... "'WE' ?"

Her eyes widened, and thanks to her hd camera, we can see her blushing. "Oh we were having some time off last night."

"I never knew you were into old men, Fey." I winked at her teasingly.

"He's not that old. He just turned 30."

My eyes widened, "That's like twice your age!"

"I'm 27."

My widened eyes grew wider, "You're 27?!"

Damn! She's older than me!

Adam frowned and asked, "If you're flirting with him, then who's taking care of him?"

"Mom's in the room, with other special agents; don't worry." She smiled before coughing, "And I wasn't flirting with him. Stop that."

I wiggled my eye brows and threw her a wink, "U-huh."

She frowned before fixing her sit. "What about you guys? How's it going over there?"

"Well, this haunted mansion looked breath takingly beautiful because of me." I boasted with pride.

Adam snorted, "Because of us Em, us."

Rolling my eyes and shrugged him off, "Yeah, whatever. Because of us."

"Really?" She asked, "I've seen the house before, and let's just say that I ended up sleeping in a random hotel."

Laughing, I nodded. "I know the feeling! Trust me."

"So you've cleaned the house, that's all?" Fey asked, "What about your safety? Are you guys fine?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

Adam coughed, "We've met Emily's best friend aka Andy Taw."

She nodded.

"And then um, technically we uh had lunch with him and uh-"

"Wait, BACK IN OHIO?!" She gasped out loudly. "You want me to call the agency and-"

"It's alright." Adam said, "He has a resonable reason why he's here."

"If you say so." She eventually nodded, "So, about the lunch with him?"

"He asked why we were here." I muttered.

"And?"

"I said she's here to meet my parents." Adam added.

"Hmm? Isn't that suspicious?" Fey stretched out her arms. "I mean, he doesn't know you and you don't know him, and he's her best friend-"

"He said we're engaged." I spat out through gritted teeth.

At first, I thought the internet connection was slow, or there was something wrong with the site because she was literally frozen, but she eventually started laughed histerically. "What?!" She gasped out.

I sulked and crossed my hands over my chest. "He's stupid."

"At all the reasons that you can reason out with, why were you guys, 'engaged' ?!" She continued laughing.

Adam pouted,"I was under pressure!"

I scoffed, "We were under pressure. But you didn't hear me reasoning with that shit, right?"

Adam glared at me, "At that time, you have no reasonable reason, right?"

I eventually laughed. "Touché my friend, touché."